Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Latch Needs Something To Be Useful, Melee Attack?

Wotca

While wall latched put crosshair on the enemy, if you met a certain elevation and distance criteria you get a finisher prompt.  Make the vertical distance very generous.  Activating it will launch your frame down onto the enemy (very fast and straight line with an energy trail), performing a finisher with a new death from above animation.  More animation work I know, but would add something useful to wall latch.  Great synergy with Arcane Arachne enhancement too ;)

Or, less complicated, aim at a surface while wall latched and melee to launch toward the surface, performing a ground slam on contact.  Damage multiplier added as well, possibly bonus melee counters.

Just, something, to make me want to use latch.

Yeah pretty much like that but without any stealth requirement.  I'm envisioning in the heat of combat bullet jumping up to a wall, latching, and then launching down into a Nullifier with a finisher.  Then go to town on his buddies with your melee with a bonus multiplier (if melee is equipped).  Same idea with the ground slam except no finisher or target mob needed.