Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Warframes Male And Female

Vollo

As the game progresses through beta trials, I would like to see all the frames have a male and female model. I understand this would take a long time for Designers to do, but I would be more inclined to buy more frames (especially the "Ember" frame) if they could be both sexes, the rest of my clan says the same as well. 

~Vollo

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The presence of Nyx's current appearance being a repurposed female version of Excalibur is testament to the probability that DE had considered this a while ago, but then dropped the idea.

This was likely due to the fact that DE wanted to keep the identity of each frame as individual and easily identifiable as possible.

Also, it'd mean twice as much work for the artists and such, when they could be focusing on other things. Don't get me wrong, I always play my own sex in every game that has a choice for it, but I'd be willing to deal with being a lady if it meant more new stuff.

I would much rather see new content myself this is just an idea, I'm not going to get butt-hurt if it never happens, etc. I'm just saying it's something for them to think about in the future. DE is doing a great job as the game is.