Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Everyone :d

SnowziiWolfii

Hey guys. New to Warframe. Been playing for almost a week now. Looking for people to play with. I do have a mic and I do plan to use it. There is alot that I still need to learn and could def use some people to help me understand the game better. If you're feeling up to it and want to help me out please send me a friend request. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you all in game :D

Welcome to the party young Tenno. If I can give you some advice it would be for you to do research on the things you are interested in getting be from the wiki or from a youtube vid. there's nothing worse than spending 3.5 days on a warframe that you don't enjoy playing. Happy hunting!

Welcome to Warframe! Hope you have fun in this game and meet many new players! One way of getting around better, is getting a Clan to help you. There are many good clans that would want you as you have a mic :P

If you ever need help, do not hesitate to contact me, or VampireQueen, or just use region/recruiting chat to ask for help! Also, just a tip, if you do ask for help, say: "I need help with _______" not just say "I need help" :)

See you in game!

• 3 weeks later...