Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryns New Skin

-FT-Rabbit

opinions & taste guys

i have buyed almost everything cosmetic in this game and i can accept

a poison nature flower for skin for a poison frame

that i cant is a baby Alien body with ancor tail and baby Terminator head as a skin

for Valkyr so havent buyed Gersemi and no regrets

Edited by JoMenton

I do love the new skin and I'm hyped for more.  Pretty limited with which Syandana's you can use with the balloon skirt though which is a slight con.  Tip: use Chroma's noble stance to get away with more syandanas, it makes her lean backwards a fair bit.

Yeah it's a shame that most syandanas clip some thing rotten into her skirt as do nearly all weapons too. But I'm using Loka's Sancti syandana with the new skin, it compliments her theme nicely and doesn't clip....

However the NFSW design isn't lost on me as does slightly resemble a lady garden

I'm not about to get banned you perv!

Worst armor set ever. It looks horrible.

Out of all the poisonous things in nature to choose from DE picks the most non-heterosexual male item that has no use in a battle - a flower.

I'd be embarrassed to use this with my kids in the room. Wow dad, nice flower. Can I wear a flower to? Hell no!

I'm sure there are a few woman that will enjoy the new model. For me, a guy that had every single cosmetic (excluding some prime access), I skipped this one.

The immortal skin is 100% better looking. The flower just looks stupid and should be a separate piece that can be removed like volt/frost armor.

So disappointing what they did to sayrn. I want another poison frame based on a serpent or scorpion, not a gay little flower.

Did Joan of Ark wear flowers to battle? No and neither should Tenno. A horrible stain to the community.

Ugly price of trash.

This looks like bait.