Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery And Possible Effects On Droprates

WARGAMES

After I reset my account I noticed I had severe drops in mod rates that I utterly got S#&$ and took days to find armor piercing. Rank 1 came around and more mods seemed to drop that I didn't get. Rank 2 and I got quite a few I needed, especially hornet strikes.

So the question is, does it affect drop rates such as opening up loot tables further or what? when you get all common garbage of point strikes, ammo mods and more, something is off. THis is early on mind you, around mercury, saturn and venus. Now I go back there and I get mods I didn't get when I reset. So what's going on here, are the drop tables affected by mastery?

doubt it, I'm at mastery 6, nearly 7 and my friend is only 3 and she drops all the rare mods she could dream of. Even when she was rank 1 she dropped multishot mods from Mercury... it's just damned RNG, through and through. That's just my experience though...

I have played 140 hours and still havent seen split chamber, my friend got it when i first time took him to kappa.

took me 212 hours to get it... finally dropped from Xini wave 5 heh, countless hours on Kappa only spat Barrel Diffusions and Hells chambers at me. RNG! :D

doubt it, I'm at mastery 6, nearly 7 and my friend is only 3 and she drops all the rare mods she could dream of. Even when she was rank 1 she dropped multishot mods from Mercury... it's just damned RNG, through and through. That's just my experience though...

SERIOUSLY?! I can't even find a single multishot or Fury. -.-