Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Main Issue With Pvp

(PSN)official_79

The Lag.

Dear god it's terrible, one moment im in a combo, bout to deliver the finishing blow then *BAM* completely rekt. My Oberon goes ragdoll and i'm left thinking why is this so damn laggy?

Is there a reason for this happening? my experience in PvE has lagged only once or twice, but with this its constant

This is really the only thing holding it back imo, and i'd like to know what's causing it, and why it hasn't been fixed yet.

Cheers! 

we got two parties involved with LAG problem...

first party is DE servers memory and isp

second party is you, your isp and computer

the closer you are to the DE servers the better latency you will have, internet is a funny thing DE can only do so much on there end, thats why people got battleping, cyberghost or other vnp to help them get rid of this sudden connection drop off but even vnp got lag spike which happens all the time.

DE is not really the end of the stick, node and internet tunnels got problem too, each country got limited bandwidth restriction too, DE dont have control over this things really.

we got two parties involved with LAG problem...

first party is DE servers memory and isp

second party is you, your isp and computer

the closer you are to the DE servers the better latency you will have, internet is a funny thing DE can only do so much on there end, thats why people got battleping, cyberghost or other vnp to help them get rid of this sudden connection drop off but even vnp got lag spike which happens all the time.

DE is not really the end of the stick, node and internet tunnels got problem too, each country got limited bandwidth restriction too, DE dont have control over this things really.

...Isn't PvP is also using P2P hosting? So actually, DE had no actual contribution to lag, since they only have matchmaking server on their side.

Edited by Athros