Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Close thread please (clan logo making has been closed sorry) (apology in the thread)

-CM-Excalibur-

Question

I just wanted to say sorry to those people i didnt continue making their logos. Due to my busy schedule, high amount of bashing in pms, and high clan responsibilities and real life things to do. I had to end this. I am heartfully sorry for this. Thank you for all your support and i might end up starting a new one maybe soon :) its been a great journey in making these great logos, to those people i have made logos, I hope you love the ones i made for you! Bless you all tenno and thanks for everything.

Edited by -BE-BladeOfRuin

Hello! Amazing stuff you have here.

http://acrosserinn.com/images/mabi%20logo.png

Is there anyway I can get you make me a custom clan emblem just using the picture above? Other than that you can do w.e you want to it.

Thanks!!

Hmm definitely yes, this request seems like something id make something very interesting xD ill be sending you the finished product by tommorow :D

well i use photoshop mostly and also I use paper to make concepts to make it possible

I have no idea how to use photoshop, but I do know how I want to make the emblem. Since the clan name is NTP, I was thinking a Bo Prime crossed with a Tiberon in an x shape, and the letters NTP on the left, top and right, and maybe a forma or something on the bottom. Not sure what color for the background though.

I have no idea how to use photoshop, but I do know how I want to make the emblem. Since the clan name is NTP, I was thinking a Bo Prime crossed with a Tiberon in an x shape, and the letters NTP on the left, top and right, and maybe a forma or something on the bottom. Not sure what color for the background though.

the back ground wont be a problem xD, thats the best thing i know I do with the logos i make :D

the back ground wont be a problem xD, thats the best thing i know I do with the logos i make :D

If you're still offering them, would you be able to make one? (so I don't have to show my soon to be shoddy, noob, lack of photoshop skills)

Hi not sure if you got my msg but will post here.

My clan is the lotus and pearl clan I was looking for a pearl sitting in a lotus with a yin and yang backdrop. Maybe you could do it with a black pearl and a white lotus or alternatively a white pearl/pink lotus or  white pearl/white lotus. 

Hopefully this is detailed enough :D

some images for inspiration...

Spoiler

pink-lotus-400x348.jpg

Bright+pink+Lotus+Flower.jpg

Black_pearl_and_his_shell.jpg

Edited by viperveteran

Hi Blade, you are doing an awesome work!

If you dont mind, i would like to make a request as well:

I am the new warlord of the "Battle of Blood" clan, our old leader did not knew about stuff like the research costs for higher ranked clans and we ended up as a moon clan with 30 members =/ (Do you have any tips for a new dictator leader?)

Now that downsizing is a thing, i have been working for our clan, trying to bring people back, and having a logo is part of a clan's identity.

So, to the details(do you mind if i do it in topics?):

-Clan Name: Battle of Blood;

-Grineer white mask on the middle;

-Red glown in the eyes;

-Two crossed boltos behind it, red or yellow colours;

-Dagger inside the helmet, breaking its top;

At last, the blood could be dripping out of the eyes and/or from the crack made from the dagger (man, feels weird to ask for blood in a drawing =S)

Now, the finishing touch, the most important detail of the logo: YOUR TOUCH! YOUR CREATIVITY!

Mister Blade, writing this makes me feel like i am trying to transform an 300x400 png image into some piece of art so please,you dont need to consider everything i wrote, just do your thing, do what you think that will stick to the "bloody battle" theme. I would be grateful to wear an emblem with your touch in my shoulders, i mean, in my virtual ones.^^

Hey man, first off I just want to say, you're work is awesome!

I will be making a request at some point but I'm away from my PC for a few weeks so it's a bit Impractical, I've saved this thread on my favourites so I deffo will be getting back in touch! Again you're work is amazing! Hope you carry this on, you've got talent!

Edited by Kronusplaque

something that incorporates the scottish flag and the national animal (a unicorn) if you can?

Hi not sure if you got my msg but will post here.

My clan is the lotus and pearl clan I was looking for a pearl sitting in a lotus with a yin and yang backdrop. Maybe you could do it with a black pearl and a white lotus or alternatively a white pearl/pink lotus or  white pearl/white lotus. 

Hopefully this is detailed enough :D

some images for inspiration...

pink-lotus-400x348.jpg

Bright+pink+Lotus+Flower.jpg

Black_pearl_and_his_shell.jpg

Hi Blade, you are doing an awesome work!

If you dont mind, i would like to make a request as well:

I am the new warlord of the "Battle of Blood" clan, our old leader did not knew about stuff like the research costs for higher ranked clans and we ended up as a moon clan with 30 members =/ (Do you have any tips for a new dictator leader?)

Now that downsizing is a thing, i have been working for our clan, trying to bring people back, and having a logo is part of a clan's identity.

So, to the details(do you mind if i do it in topics?):

-Clan Name: Battle of Blood;

-Grineer white mask on the middle;

-Red glown in the eyes;

-Two crossed boltos behind it, red or yellow colours;

-Dagger inside the helmet, breaking its top;

At last, the blood could be dripping out of the eyes and/or from the crack made from the dagger (man, feels weird to ask for blood in a drawing =S)

Now, the finishing touch, the most important detail of the logo: YOUR TOUCH! YOUR CREATIVITY!

Mister Blade, writing this makes me feel like i am trying to transform an 300x400 png image into some piece of art so please,you dont need to consider everything i wrote, just do your thing, do what you think that will stick to the "bloody battle" theme. I would be grateful to wear an emblem with your touch in my shoulders, i mean, in my virtual ones.^^

Hey man, first off I just want to say, you're work is awesome!

I will be making a request at some point but I'm away from my PC for a few weeks so it's a bit Impractical, I've saved this thread on my favourites so I deffo will be getting back in touch! Again you're work is amazing! Hope you carry this on, you've got talent!

Do you still accept any request?

Really sorry for the late replies guys i was busy with alot of stuff and had been working out lately I will get these possibly done by next week tops