Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Horrorfying (And Kinda Funny) Nightmare

MrEvilMexican

Hello fellow Tenno. Today i would like to share one of my night(day)mares with you.

So anyways I was credit farming on pluto and well its full of infestation (it was dark sector) and well later in the afternoon, i fell asleep on my bed (wus taking a nap)

So basically i had this dream about Hallowed Nightmares.

So basically, I for some reason fell down from a 2 storey house and CRASHED thru the floor and ended up in the hallowed nitemares place. When i got up, i saw a group of infested coming towards me. i grabbed for my trusty Scissors (i sharpened em in reel life) and it was GONE!!! in its place stood a plate of CUPCAKES!? so anyways it wus the only thing i had so i threw em at the infested. NO EFFECT...

i couldnt really remember much of the rest except for eating the cakes and turning INSANELY fat and crashing thru the doors and STRAIGHT TO THE JACK-O-NAUT'S PUMPKIN!!! i hit it and the jackonaut spawned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(couldn't remember)

all the rest i remember is that the jackonaut jumps at me and eats me alive (was quite imaginarily painful) and after being eaten (only and eye and a few strips of flesh was left) i was still alive. All i saw was a random Rhino Bellyflopping on the Jackonaut before waking up.

(oh and the rhino's Belly was gigantusly fattily megabiggily FAT...

Not sure why i'd dream of a stupid thing like that...

Edited by MrEvilMexican

Hello fellow Tenno. Today i would like to share one of my night(day)mares with you.

So anyways I was credit farming on pluto and well its full of infestation (it was dark sector) and well later in the afternoon, i fell asleep on my bed (wus taking a nap)

So basically, I for some reason fell down from a 2 storey house and CRASHED thru the floor and ended up in the hallowed nitemares place. When i got up, i saw a group of infested coming towards me. i grabbed for my trusty Scissors (i sharpened em in reel life) and it was GONE!!! in its place stood a plate of CUPCAKES!? so anyways it wus the only thing i had so i threw em at the infested. NO EFFECT...

i couldnt really remember much of the rest except for eating the cakes and turning INSANELY fat and crashing thru the doors and STRAIGHT TO THE JACK-O-NAUT'S PUMPKIN!!! i hit it and the jackonaut spawned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(couldn't remember)

all the rest i remember is that the jackonaut jumps at me and eats me alive (was quite imaginarily painful) and after being eaten (only and eye and a few strips of flesh was left) i was still alive. All i saw was a random Rhino Bellyflopping on the Jackonaut before waking up.

Amateur.

Ahh,Nightmares!Have Had it all the times....its really funny when you try to explain it to others,but when one actually thinks of it again,it really becomes scary..........Wonder what this sort of Dream-land place is about..Like why do we have nightmares??Is it something about fears and your mind playing games on you??Or is it something that happens in the future/your next-life stuff?!?!  0_0 Really mysterious.....

Ahh,Nightmares!Have Had it all the times....its really funny when you try to explain it to others,but when one actually thinks of it again,it really becomes scary..........Wonder what this sort of Dream-land place is about..Like why do we have nightmares??Is it something about fears and your mind playing games on you??Or is it something that happens in the future/your next-life stuff?!?!  0_0 Really mysterious.....

It's stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't go to sleep now... I played FNAF one time I mistook some giant teddy plush toy for Freddy fazbear and threw a dictionary at it XD

(For those asking wtf I'd have a giant teddy plush toy, well I had a hundred bucks and I just wanted to waste it and plus I was on a PENTA dose of sugar...)

Get it? Penta?

Wonder what happens when you die... In nitemares, you wake up in reel life but what if you di in reel life?

Brrrrrr I am wondering stuff...

DAMMIT ITS A FAT UNICORN (Rhinoceros)

(couldn't remember)

Aahahahahaha. You want to hear mine?

The very first moment I can recall is me driving a jeep. Now, I was about...eight when I had this dream. I turn my head, and I see a laser-eye cyborg T-Rex stampeding behind me. I speed up, and pass under some trees. The next thing I know, Duke Nukem's sitting on the back of the jeep on a turret, spouting one liners Backwards  as he shoots the T-Rex. I drive under more trees, to find that my jeep is bit in half, still able to keep going. I find a gas station in the middle of this island, I stop at it and walk in, to find a man with a lolipop head at the counter. Someone pokes my shoulder, I turn around, and I get a falcon-punch to the face from Knuckles.

I jumped out of my bed that morning, like I got uppercutted.