Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ferrite It's Becoming A Huge Problem

RaidenSeishin

Hey guys i want to discuss ferrite some mainly because all a lot of items now require you to get around 5k for each which may not be that much of a problem if it wasn't only on low level planets so you quickly never go to the spots to get it . ignis, flux, kinai, despair, glaive, hate, dera, and gorgon all require 3k-6k ferrite to get which is insane if you even want to get 3 of them and to even farm ferrite some of the best places are mercury the first world.

If anything it would be great to have ferrite drop on a high level map probably the best option would be to switch the circuit drops for ceres and europa to ferrite because as it stands circuits don't need to be on more than 2 planets with the low amount you need (4,750 is all you need to make every item not counting the dojo requirements).

Thank you for your time

Edited by RaidenSeishin

Why not have all of the important resources just on one planet to make things easier?

There is a planet with rare resources... I think it was either Pluto or Sedna [or maybe even Ceres..]

However, it doesn't have much common resources. Only hard to obtain ones.

Just wait for the resource update if you really need the easy resource [Might be in one of the upcoming hot-fixes, it was said in the Livestream that there would probably have some easier means to get mats].

I had to farm quite a lot of ferrite yesterday and didn't find it all too difficult. Running through Mercury missions opening lockers and checking corners with Thief's Wit was very fast way of getting the 1000 ferrite I needed.

Edited by 3ventic