Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea For Relays

Inspector123

For relays, instead of just going there for baro or socializing, maybe we could have minigames there and you could play for items, maybe like fireworks or something I don't know or maybe points and there should be a place where you can trade in your points for some cool stuff like skins that you can earn by exchanging the points and they should not be tradable unless it's a item you can already get from playing the game. Heck, maybe you can throw in a weapon shop so people can go to relays to buy from darvo using credits and he can have some offers on the guns there and only from there special weapons or mods that are only available for a limited amount of time just like baro. This is not intended on replacing baro or anything. This is just some extra stuff for the relay, because to be honest DE, it is kind of boring. You can add this stuff in the third floor. ;3 And please PLEASE don't make it only available if you buy some kind of pass or anything because then new players can't play it. And, this is not just my idea. It's a whole group of people I met in the mecury relay, so don't credit just me. Well, I hope you see this DE. 

Well a shop...with a weapon rack and npcs like the people from the syndicates standing around examining the weapons idk....and a battlefield for testing the weapons by selecting them from the weapon rack by fighting holographic copies of the stalker, G3 and Harvester?

It'll be fun... especially with saryn, valkyr and mag at the table

Trinity.

I WILL FIND OUT IF IT KILLS ME!!!

It won't kill you.

But you'll have a bad day anyway.

Or a good day. Depends on what the girls/boys want to do with you.

Well a shop...with a weapon rack and npcs like the people from the syndicates standing around examining the weapons idk....and a battlefield for testing the weapons by selecting them from the weapon rack by fighting holographic copies of the stalker, G3 and Harvester?

Simulacrum 2.0?

Trinity.

It won't kill you.

But you'll have a bad day anyway.

Or a good day. Depends on what the girls/boys want to do with you.

Simulacrum 2.0?

Something like that, also...should we have Warframe Npcs?

Not specters, legit ones firing their bratons and occasionally using their skills

Something like that, also...should we have Warframe Npcs?

Not specters, legit ones firing their bratons and occasionally using their skills

I would've said Specter 2.0 but that in itself could be a good update for Warframe NPCs using their respective gear themselves.

Brohug it out?

Sure thing.

For relays, instead of just going there for baro or socializing, maybe we could have minigames there and you could play for items, maybe like fireworks or something I don't know or maybe points and there should be a place where you can trade in your points for some cool stuff like skins that you can earn by exchanging the points and they should not be tradable unless it's a item you can already get from playing the game. Heck, maybe you can throw in a weapon shop so people can go to relays to buy from darvo using credits and he can have some offers on the guns there and only from there special weapons or mods that are only available for a limited amount of time just like baro. This is not intended on replacing baro or anything. This is just some extra stuff for the relay, because to be honest DE, it is kind of boring. You can add this stuff in the third floor. ;3 And please PLEASE don't make it only available if you buy some kind of pass or anything because then new players can't play it. And, this is not just my idea. It's a whole group of people I met in the mecury relay, so don't credit just me. Well, I hope you see this DE.

This is a very awesome idea, in the state of the relays it is pretty damn boring. I really would like something like this in the game.

This.... i need this.. right now.

BECCA PLS!