Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jem And The Holograms(2015) Review

(PSN)Iron--Phantom--

So here it is, we've been graced with a "reimagining" of Jem and The Holograms. To be blunt this movie is absolutely terrible. Don't watch it, see i saved you a waste of time. I was a big Jem fan when i was a wee child and grew to appreciate the original Jem for its creativity and insane premise. This reboot is nothing more than a generic rise to stardom movie. Also it turns Synergy into a BB-8 droid wannabe. I legitimately not only dislike this movie but hate how it tries to be like Jem. This movie could literally be named youtube famous cause thats basically the story, but she gets famous from 30k views on youtube, i have 50k views on a warframe video i did 2 years ago and im not famous. The ending to the movie really irritates me cause it is just sequel-baiting, Ke$ha shows up as Pizzazz and it teases the misfits for the sequel. I am sorry Jem and The Holograms Movie you are not getting a sequel, your barely getting a continuous release. Theaters have pulled it from their programming within 2 days of its release.

MV5BMjIxMDI1MTI2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODYz

Jem and the Hologams gets a 0/5

Edited by (PS4)thegodofwar12345

I mean absolutely no rudeness by this OP but , couldn't you tell it would be terrible just by watching the TV spots or trailer?

the thing is i was like ok its gonna be bad but the level of f**ks given is what pissed me off

So did you review rent too or is that not something you want to touch?

that is for a day i dont wanna punch a hole in boyfriends car again lol