Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey Tenno

bibliofoe

Hey guys Desteria here I've been playing warframe for about 3 weeks (MR7) now and just got into/onto the forums. This is just a quick introduction with a few facts about me

-I love to read

-My favorite foods are burritos, chicken sandwiches, and paninis (kinda like a grilled sandwich) 

-I despise chemistry

-I'm an introvert (except on the internet of course)

-I started as volt because everyone said he was bad

I hope to get to know you all better cya in game :P 

Thanks everyone means a lot 

Welcome to the forums!

-.- It took me a whole month to get to MR4! (I didn't have any friends and I didn't know what the hek I was doing) X3

And as of this I had a MR8 teaching me the basics when I started (He's now 11) so I was able to get up pretty fast then I joined a different friends clan (MR18) and convinced a few friends to join all in all I don't think I would have gotten so into this game if I was playing *que bad music* "ALL BY MY SELF"

Welcome to the forums, Tenno!

It sounds like you've already gotten a fair bit 'on your way', but if you ever have questions about anything game/lore/information-related, don't hesitate to ask the other Tenno here!  You can also check resources like the Players Helping Players section ( under Tenno Assistance ) of the official forums.  Here's to a prosperous and rewarding path in Warframe - cheers!

Best of luck, and good hunting.

~ Ishixia, Guide of the Lotus

- Clan Leader of Celestial Aegis -

• 2 weeks later...