Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Us Remove All Mods Button.

Me.Greedy

It's so tedious removing all mods from each weapon and warframes; this is especially true now that I finally have two warframes. Either make a remove all button, or allow us to upgrade them without removing them from the item.

Alternatively, when you enter the mod inventory screen ALL mods should be there, equipped or not. I don't care which route the developers take, but i'm tired of wasting 30 minutes or more just equipping and unequipping things. It's a time sink, and I don't care for it. I want to be dashing and killing things, not playing virtual copy and paste.

You can already upgrade them without removing them. It really shouldn't take you 30 minutes, at all. A simple upgrade rarely takes more than 30 seconds unless it's a tier 7+ upgrade and then it's just a bunch of clicking on fusion cores/mods.

1. Equip your mods, hit apply

2. Go back to that weapon/warframe mod screen and click "mods"

3. Your equipped mods are at the top, highlighted blue (i think)

4. Use fusion as normal

5. Done

It's so tedious removing all mods from each weapon and warframes; this is especially true now that I finally have two warframes. Either make a remove all button, or allow us to upgrade them without removing them from the item.

Alternatively, when you enter the mod inventory screen ALL mods should be there, equipped or not. I don't care which route the developers take, but i'm tired of wasting 30 minutes or more just equipping and unequipping things. It's a time sink, and I don't care for it. I want to be dashing and killing things, not playing virtual copy and paste.

When you click mod in the arsenal, they are all there.(Not, the ones that are equiped)

However, when you are within the primary or in your war frame and click the mod button, It is easily telling the player that there are installed mod and uninstalled mods that you currently have.

More than a remove all, they need a 'save modset'.

They also need should hide redundant mods. I don't need to see 100 rank 0 trick mags.

Agreed.

Also, I support the "remove all" button, forgot to mention that.

And sorry for double posting.

I'd rather have the ability to put the same mod on multiple items, instead of having to take them off and switch. For example, it'd be nice to not have to take my Barrel Diffusion off of my Akboltos when I want to switch to my Lex.

More than a remove all, they need a 'save modset'.

They also need should hide redundant mods. I don't need to see 100 rank 0 trick mags.

sounds good, they should also add a double-click to un-equip instead of dragging the mods every time.