Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Build Guild For Hydroid

minhgnob

Question

7 answers to this question

At 40m/w it really comes down to your skill and your actual weapons. There's not much he can do aside from using puddles as a back up shield/health reheal and slight CC with his barrage and swarm, surge is a good mobility options for higher end gaming, so keeping a nice duration balance should be a focus. Personally, a Fleeting+Streamline+P Cont is a good base to start, add some damage, keep range well balanced to keep tentacles in check and reliable, throw in one or two vitality/shield mods, and an augment mod of your choosing. He's a good all rounder, so just build according to taste and just slot B/C for Pilfering/specialty builds.

not a frame i would prioritize on t4s but if you say so in a t4s focus on his first 3 abilities barrage will be your CC oh S#&$ 4 bombards ability puddle will be your oh S#&$ imma die ability and tidal will be your i gotta gfto im in no position to take down that nully and his 3 gunner body guards. ability. so that in mind i would go with

puddle augment

stretch

continuity

constitution.

streamline

vitality

redirection

intensify

your playstyle would center around barrage spam and flash puddles barrage will be your general softener keep enemies off their feet while you take them down with a weapon like latron or rakta cernos. or vaykor marelock i personally suggest marelock but thats just me. puddle will serve two purposes cheap hp regeneration with saveing your skin moments while also being an offensive tool. close the gap between you and an enemy group then puddle and then immediatly unpuddle at their feet to set them up for quick ground finishers so right out of puddle sprint a half meter then slide into a spin melee to clear out up to 5 enemies in a single blow great for dangerous clusters of heavies. optional point you can use tidal to close the gap as you will be immune to damage while in tidal. also as tidal is not only a movement but an immunity ability it makes the perfect escape ability. and you will probably only use tentacles when your overflowing on energy.

The Puddle is his abilitie to turn into a puddle of water and enemies fall inside and take damage as long as your in that state, it alos allows you to heal shields without getting hit.

and with augment heal your HP plus the hp of any ally standing above you.