Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Some Questions About Trading.

Laidain

Question

When you've been banned from trading how long does it take to have it removed?

Also, how exactly do you mislead someone during a trade?I got this message from support:"We have received reports from players stating that you have attempted to mislead them during a trade. The trading system is designed to allow players a way to barter and trade with one another in good faith. Attempting to mislead your fellow Tenno is less than honorable behavior and if we continue to receive reports about your trading practices, this account will be suspended or lose access to the trading system in Warframe.Okay, people have told me that telling someone the wrong price for a item even if you didn't know is misleading but is it really misleading when the person you're trading with didn't check the prices to begin with. And another thing is that if someone trades with you and you put up the wrong item for trade and then they proceed to trade with you, is it really misleading?you can't trade back traded platinum,I just want some kind of document that tells me if a trade is "misleading".I don't think i mislead anyone i just think that the people that traded with me weren't the brightest of minds.I just need someone to list some scenarios that constitutes "misleading" during a trade so i don't get caught up with this again.I mean people could see the item before its traded.

4 answers to this question

The fact that we have a Free Market means that the term "Misleading" is the name of the game.

Theres no set prices so essentially misleading is quite frankly impossible to accomplish as prices are always subjective and based on assumptions and always changing.

You're in the right on this one, the suspension given by support is invalid as the reasons given are both false and misleading themselves

Contact Support. For only they can help you!

Taking advantage of someone is also counted as misleading! DE only bans when proofs are delivered.

How do you take advantage of someone?i just state the prices,if you don't wanna buy from me go buy it from someone else cheaper. Can't you like defend yourself though? People can see the trade before its done and if you go in to the trading blindly and not properly checking prices isn't that  your fought?And how do i know if i was taking advantage of someone?Im just stating prices nothing more nothing less.I don't get it, how do you take advantage of someone?I was just stating my prices,prices are always changing,some remain consistent though and i can't check every single price for items so i just make my own and its up to the player to decide how much they want to pay.

Contact Support. For only they can help you!

Taking advantage of someone is also counted as misleading! DE only bans when proofs are delivered.

I'm afraid speaking with Support is the only available option.

There is nothing that can be done on the forum.

Locking thread.