Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Unavailable

(PSN)strydrehiryu

Question

So yesterday I was doing Swchua farming no problem. Wake up this morning and now it says "This area can't be explored yet. A solar rail is required in order to travel here."

Thing is, my clan has already built a solar rail. Help please?

***my warlord also just finished a 2nd orikin lab. Does that affect having a "solar rail?" Do we need to craft a 2nd rail?

3 answers to this question

A clan not having a solar rail built (or in your case a 2nd one to complement a 2nd Orokin lab) shouldn't make a difference.  Even people without clans can run dark sector missions (as well as defenses/attacks which I haven't seen in awhile since all taxes seem to be at 0%, no need to fight free, right).  My point, prior to the short ramble, is that the addition of another Orokin lab should not alter your ability to participate in dark sector missions (unless it is a little known glitch I'm unaware of).  Just to be safe and to make sure it wasn't a universal problem on PS4, after reading your message, I proceeded to check each Dark Sector with no problems.  If the problem persists, I'd advise messaging DE.  Sorry I couldn't be more help.  Good luck.