Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite M&m Color [Strawpoll]

-DGen-

Hey everyone. I've been meaning to conduct a small experiment with color psychology and figured using candy would sound more fun.

What is your favorite m&m color or what color m&m would you pick first from a bowl?

If you'd like, you can also say/discuss why you chose said color.

Straw poll link: http://strawpoll.me/6019454

Thanks in advance.

I did not vote, as they are all chocolate so the color is irrelevant. 

Choosing one color before another has no effect on the outcome

On another note, I wouldn't be eating M&Ms as I am not a huge chocolate fan, and at most I would be having a Toblerone bar for chocolate. I prefer fruity or sour candies, like sour skittles, lemon heads, and swedish fish. I especially love lemon heads and swedish fish

Just to reiterate, I would not vote since they are all chocolate and color is irrelevant

On another note, I wouldn't be eating M&Ms as I am not a huge chocolate fan, and at most I would be having a Toblerone bar for chocolate. I prefer fruity or sour candies, like sour skittles, lemon heads, and swedish fish. I especially love lemon heads and swedish fish

Just to reiterate, I would not vote since they are all chocolate and color is irrelevant

9QzkAr7.png

oZUieDF.gif

Edited by Surtur

ch_page_green_character.png

9QzkAr7.png