Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Insane Fps Drops As Kril Swings His Hammer In Air

Aure7

Win 10 64bit

GTX 650 Ti

358.87 nvidia driver

Tried disabling everything I could disable mid-game, nothing helped. The fps drops as his hammer starts glaring mid-swing. Also I think I noticed a drop as I did radial disarm (could be tileset related?) and definitively some minor drops as he did his fire attacks.

Edited by Aure7

Did you have PhysX enabled? It requires a restart to deactivate. IIRC, Krill still has a bunch of PhysX particles attached to his visual effects.

could be, but that would leave nvidia drivers as issue? I recall having no problems at all with physx.

could be, but that would leave nvidia drivers as issue? I recall having no problems at all with physx.

I couldn't say outside of stating that PhysX is quite an expensive visual setting.

In some instances, the PhysX load on my system surpasses the load from the main game:

vlcsnap-00032ctofx.png

Take note of GPU2; That card is dedicated to running PhysX exclusively.

From what i understand however, PhysX, and all of the Gameworks libraries, are closed boxes and Nvidia are the only people who can go in and adjust things.

I will say though that the biggest 'impact' comes from the initial creation of the PhysX particles. Whether it's an implementation issue for DE, or just PhysX in general, i don't know. 

vlcsnap-00030nxo50.png