The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Weapon Loadout/build For Saryn?

LoseUrself2Dance

Question

Hiya, so with the new Saryn rework I'm interested in taking her up and playing her, but I'm not sure how. I've read the changes and watched some videos but never fully understood what I need to do to optimize Saryn. What do I need to have/understand to be good at using Saryn? I've heard that I'd need toxic weapons but viral works too(?), so which damage type do I choose? Does any toxic/viral dmg type weapon work or do I have to build it around status chance?

Also my current build is something like:

Duration - 110%

Efficiency - 155%

Range -102%

Strenth- 208%

Is this good enough?

Thank you for any response and feedback

3 answers to this question

for me i use torid, tysis, and mios

Torid with a gas damage build can rekt an entire platoon of grineer bombards in a tight space or clustered together when combined with spore

tysis with a gas damage is a handy backup especially when you need precision to take a specific target down.

Mios has reach and with gas damage does massive aoe attack damage when you use contagion.

for me i use torid, tysis, and mios

Torid with a gas damage build can rekt an entire platoon of grineer bombards in a tight space or clustered together when combined with spore

tysis with a gas damage is a handy backup especially when you need precision to take a specific target down.

Mios has reach and with gas damage does massive aoe attack damage when you use contagion.

Could you share your build for Saryn and for your weapons, please ?

Edited by Nearho