Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Please Wait .... Session Unavailable.

Xevious

Just stated for me, also, my strict nat problems have made a comeback, despite the fast that my ports are forwarded correctly and I've tried 3 routers.

Its not 100% though, some games I just join right in wothout issue.

Edited by Keltik0ne

I can't play with my friend anymore since this bug.... It's ruin the game so far, we're looking another game because of that.... And i think we're not alone

I am currently playing with my gf.I am no longer able to play due to lag and disconnection issues.Prior to latest updates we were perfect.

And the fun part is that i have just bought her some Platimun to buy what she wanted and now i cant even play with her.

Awaiting Update 9...

I know my post isn't original but just wanted to add my voice to this.  I'm getting the same problem when trying to join clanmates in void runs or anything else.  About 75% of the time I'm getting this error.  I've tried changing my ping limits in options with no luck.  Some players I have no problem with, others it just doesn't work.  Please let us know what is going on.  This sucks and will ruin the game if people can't play with who they want to.

Tolero

This issue has been a thorn in my clan's side for weeks.  There are three ways we've found to get around this in a fairly speedy manner: 1) Have the individual(s) that are unable to join completely log out and restart Warframe; or 2) send an invite after entering the mission; or 3) in the worse case scenario the issue somehow "jumps" to one of the members previously uneffected, in which case we all perform a restart of the game (this has only been an issue for Void missions).

In one instance, the issue was not resolved until one of my group restarted ran the Steam fix and restarted his computer.

All told, it usually takes between 5 minutes or 45 minutes to work through and get to playing.

All in all, for an online multiplayer co-op game I tend to spend an inordinant amount of time trying to get the online multiplayer to function.  I would really like to see this aspect of game development take a front seat. 

Oh yeah I JUST started having this issue.

when it started did you making any weapons or warframes at the times or have any thing new on your account or have you done a full account reset .

these are all things that i did on my account i cant host or join people on but not on my rather empty account .