Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Request

Deshiel

Would somebody record me owning people in the conclave? I always end up first or second in free for all and team deathmatch. :)

I would record me myself, but I would have to lower my graphic settings :(

ps: I am not tryin to be edgy!

ps: I am not tryin to be edgy!

Nobody believes you deshiel :P

Also no, people cant magically record your screen through internet without you getting any drawbacks in performance.

Unless you want a teammate who'll go into conclave with you and record what he sees. In that case you should head over to squad recruiting I believe.

1) Nobody believes you deshiel :P

2) Unless you want a teammate who'll go into conclave with you and record what he sees. In that case you should head over to squad recruiting I believe.

1) The video will show the truth :3

2) Yeah that is exactly what I wanted buuut I considered that option TOO obvious for the hardcore Tenno out here. :)

This place is as good as the ingame chat. + gives people a chance to boot up thier recording devices while the ppl in game would probably struggle between jumping out of the game or closing it entirely to run the video recordar. :)

1) The video will show the truth :3

2) Yeah that is exactly what I wanted buuut I considered that option TOO obvious for the hardcore Tenno out here. :)

This place is as good as the ingame chat. + gives people a chance to boot up thier recording devices while the ppl in game would probably struggle between jumping out of the game or closing it entirely to run the video recordar. :)

I'm not talking about the in game chat, I'm talking about that special part of the forums which is apparently disregarded by many around here and which turns out is actually called "find a squad!"

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/85-find-a-squad/

You should know about it with your 1300ish posts, deshield :P