Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Tytl Stuff

Me or Lego.

And also design-wise.

Prime counts, yes.

Ubiquitously yes.

You.

Design wise I say Trinity Prime, not only DE recreated the skirt, but also follow along the community lobster joke and the skirt show zero signs of silly. Nyx however arent hiding her body with any cloths, depends on one‘s fetish..., but I would say there really aren't too much design involved for Nyx as she was only a female Excalibur in the beginning which the theme was to be simple and clean. Simple and clean at times are hard designs but I think trinity prime‘s skirt has won my heart on this one.

Well in that case the Playboy Bunny suit would win, but you need to consider the upskirts of the maid outfit.

You clearly dont have a nasty sense of maid fetish.

I prefer "Interview with _____", don't you think?

Renegade

You.

Design wise I say Trinity Prime, not only DE recreated the skirt, but also follow along the community lobster joke and the skirt show zero signs of silly. Nyx however arent hiding her body with any cloths, depends on one‘s fetish..., but I would say there really aren't too much design involved for Nyx as she was only a female Excalibur in the beginning which the theme was to be simple and clean. Simple and clean at times are hard designs but I think trinity prime‘s skirt has won my heart on this one.

You clearly dont have a nasty sense of maid fetish.

Renegade

Is that sarcasm?

Gersemi or Zanuka'd Valk?

Both are very well designed, but if you want me to pick one for higher credit, i would say zanukad Valkyr. I spend quiet a lot of time on my ship just to look at the design of Valkyr, and I gotta say the torture theme is 10/10 if you put white On certain parts you will see old faded blood stains on her, and her warframe... If you just spend sometime look at it, you know how pain did the original Valkyr gone through, the warframe speaks it without needing any lore.

Is that sarcasm?

No i m serious

Is that sarcasm?

No i m serious

12 16-inch guns or 9 18-inch guns?

I...I..., am not familiar with guns....

Now... how about 10 fast torpedo bombers or 50 slow torpedo bombers. Note that the dropped torpedoes are all the same, and that I'm talking about the speed of the aircraft and not the torpedoes.

does it have to be guns and bombs...

Now, just imagine as you woke up you found Velour's delicate, naked form on top of you under the bedsheets, your two naked bodies touching. She then notices you're awake, and moves her head up to your neck and nibbles on it gently before whispering in your ear "Please...satisfy me~"

Now, just imagine as you woke up you found Velour's delicate, naked form on top of you under the bedsheets, your two naked bodies touching. She then notices you're awake, and moves her head up to your neck and nibbles on it gently before whispering in your ear "Please...satisfy me~"

I'd rather do a genuine lobster than taking a cumdump.

But that's just me.

Um... I have a confession, i love making girls climax..., more than having sex with them. So I m more likely to do whatever besides giving her the d to make burst into the sky.

Now on a different type of combat. 125 fast moving lightly armored tanks armed with 75mm guns vs 40 slow moving heavily armored tanks armed with 88mm guns

In that case i believe in more numbers won. Weaponry On that scale is destorying each other with one direct hit anyways....

She wants to be satisfied, so if you just made good use of those hands...

I can use my mouth, tongue, voice, breath, and kisses too....