Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interview With Metro (A Somewhat Experienced Rp Forum Goer)

MetroFallout

Now, just imagine as you woke up you found Velour's delicate, naked form on top of you under the bedsheets, your two naked bodies touching. She then notices you're awake, and moves her head up to your neck and nibbles on it gently before whispering in your ear "Please...satisfy me~"

Now, just imagine as you woke up you found Velour's delicate, naked form on top of you under the bedsheets, your two naked bodies touching. She then notices you're awake, and moves her head up to your neck and nibbles on it gently before whispering in your ear "Please...satisfy me~"

I will ask her to get off the bed for the moment while I clean up the spaghetti that's falling out of my pajamas pockets before I ask this question. "Can I have tree fiddy?" before walking the dinosaur.

Now on a different type of combat. 125 fast moving lightly armored tanks armed with 75mm guns vs 40 slow moving heavily armored tanks armed with 88mm guns

125 fast movers are more effective than 40 slow moving heavy tanks, they can do more damage if properly supplied and supported. 

I will ask her to get off the bed for the moment while I clean up the spaghetti that's falling out of my pajamas pockets before I ask this question. "Can I have tree fiddy?" before walking the dinosaur.

125 fast movers are more effective than 40 slow moving heavy tanks, they can do more damage if properly supplied and supported.

Okay, Velour waits for you, putting on a maid playboy bunnysuit.