Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need Help

amirelzlam

press 1,2,3, or 4 to use its corresponding ability. Assuming youve unlocked it and that you havnt changed keybindings, or are using a gamepad.

Kind of hard to believe youve made it to 24 without knowing how to use abilities. Maybe you were mistaking it for something else.

Edited by Kilikaji

press 1,2,3, or 4 to use its corresponding ability. Assuming youve unlocked it and that you havnt changed keybindings, or are using a gamepad.

Kind of hard to believe youve made it to 24 without knowing how to use abilities. Maybe you were mistaking it for something else.

lol man i know how to use my powers its all open but i swear i'm talking about 1 ability called Warframe ability and i tried my 4 powers nothing happened

when people refer to warframe abilities they are refering to powers. Same thing

There is a typical mission to use your first warframe ability(either once or five times). All you have to do is keep pressing 1 whenever you have energy. If its not counting for you it might be a bug.

Edited by Kilikaji

you might have used it and not notice the pop up at bottem right, that you have completed it, it does not tell you u got the 500A it is just added to you at result screen, it is only 500 afinity which you cna easily get by breaking down boxes.