Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warden Tytl's Journal [Updated Day6]

So since Overlordmcgeek is set free does that mean I can break out too or am I gonna be stuck in solitary??? Cause I'm getting bored of solitaire.

Don't worry man, I got a veryyyyy special place for you in the story. You won't forget it, besides. this story last for a year... we got plenty of time to spend together...heheheheheeee *rape face*

11/24/2054

Finally...we had to do this our prisoners....cyborgs...These expenses should never be revealed to the dark council, this is a waste of resources, yet our only hope and only way for survival. We specifically choose one of the prisoner that we think will be most likely to achieve the maximum efficiency, crimsonspartan1. He is no innocent, he was a honor hound, he robbed and escaped 24 Empire banks without taking the money. On his 25 attempt, well...the Empire send Agent Lego to deal with him, and he's here now. I had specifically ordered Warden Stalin to make sure nothing gets wrong with this operation...Two days ago, Stalin discovered crimsonspartan1 taunting McGeek during the lunch time, claiming that he could own her...  Of course, McGeek replies nothing but ripping off one of his leg as a snack. The scene was very brutal, everyone or most of us agrees that it was one of the most brutal attacks that McGeek had ever performed, she first tackled down crimsonspartan1, and she began to twist his left leg 270 degrees to the left, then she turns it 360 degrees back to right... The screaming was loud and painful as usual...yet, McGeek  did not finish him off quickly. She continues to twisting his left leg to left then to right...repeated the action around 10 minutes... it is clear that crimsonspartan1's leg was completely detached from the inside... McGeek then grabs a spoon to slowly dig his leg off...inches by inches, whenever crimsonspartan1 is about to faint, she slaps him in the face with the spoon.....  After McGeek finished eating another prisoner as her main dish... she starts licking on crimsonspartan1's leg..., then she approaches us.... And it was the first in forever...McGeek speaks...or at least she made a sound that we could understand... " ...More......" a whisper came from McGeek while she points at the crimsonspartan1's leg.  I stepped up to her and ask her if she's willing to deal,.and  she nodded.... We healed crimsonspartan and replaces his leg with a cyborg technology leg, and we told him he was the chosen one to our program on defeating McGeek. But a little did he know, he wasn't only the chosen one to be in this operation...

but also the chosen one for this deal....

11/24/2015

Darth Nox (Tytl)

11/24/2054

Finally...we had to do this our prisoners....cyborgs...These expenses should never be revealed to the dark council, this is a waste of resources, yet our only hope and only way for survival. We specifically choose one of the prisoner that we think will be most likely to achieve the maximum efficiency, crimsonspartan1. He is no innocent, he was a honor hound, he robbed and escaped 24 Empire banks without taking the money. On his 25 attempt, well...the Empire send Agent Lego to deal with him, and he's here now. I had specifically ordered Warden Stalin to make sure nothing gets wrong with this operation...Two days ago, Stalin discovered crimsonspartan1 taunting McGeek during the lunch time, claiming that he could own her...  Of course, McGeek replies nothing but ripping off one of his leg as a snack. The scene was very brutal, everyone or most of us agrees that it was one of the most brutal attacks that McGeek had ever performed, she first tackled down crimsonspartan1, and she began to twist his left leg 270 degrees to the left, then she turns it 360 degrees back to right... The screaming was loud and painful as usual...yet, McGeek  did not finish him off quickly. She continues to twisting his left leg to left then to right...repeated the action around 10 minutes... it is clear that crimsonspartan1's leg was completely detached from the inside... McGeek then grabs a spoon to slowly dig his leg off...inches by inches, whenever crimsonspartan1 is about to faint, she slaps him in the face with the spoon.....  After McGeek finished eating another prisoner as her main dish... she starts licking on crimsonspartan1's leg..., then she approaches us.... And it was the first in forever...McGeek speaks...or at least she made a sound that we could understand... " ...More......" a whisper came from McGeek while she points at the crimsonspartan1's leg.  I stepped up to her and ask her if she's willing to deal,.and  she nodded.... We healed crimsonspartan and replaces his leg with a cyborg technology leg, and we told him he was the chosen one to our program on defeating McGeek. But a little did he know, he wasn't only the chosen one to be in this operation...

but also the chosen one for this deal....

11/24/2015

Darth Nox (Tytl)

i like this part of the journal cus im in it :D never liked my left leg anyway XD

i like this part of the journal cus im in it :D never liked my left leg anyway XD

I m afraid your time is close...tomorrow is your last day Im afraid....

Edit, acutally its today.

Edited by Guest

I hope you liked my story in the lie thread as well because you were in it...otherwise you may draw a short straw in another story.

The journal was a manifestation of your story hehe.