Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warden Tytl's Journal [Updated Day6]

I noticed that, though my story would have played out differently...also less sith.

Sith part is here because I need to write feelings, sense minds amd write about disturbing feelings, thats the only reason.

where's your thread at? can you post a link?

I don't have a thread...yet. It was posted in the outrageous lie thread, you were a soldier, survived the battle of Berlin and went back into the battlefield to sabotage DE equipment and artillery.

I don't have a thread...yet. It was posted in the outrageous lie thread, you were a soldier, survived the battle of Berlin and went back into the battlefield to sabotage DE equipment and artillery.

ah ok... i think i have seen that thread before...

edit: ah now i remember :P

Edited by crimsonspartan1

ah ok... i think i have seen that thread before...

edit: ah now i remember :P

Found it. After crimsonspartans platoon fell in the Battle of Berlin 2054 their corpses were piled in a side street. Shortly before they could light them up crimson awoke and slaughtered the nearby DE soldiers. He grabbed every dog tag he could find and walked out of the alley. "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum" he whispered. Tears ran from his eyes. Dualice came around the corner; His uniform was blood red where the soldiers left arm was supposed to be, blood was running down from his right eye, a shrapnel had penetrated the glass of his gas mask and hit it. He was carrying dog tags as well. Dualice was part of a four men commando team which was tasked with destroying DE's artillery. "It's over, they are too many. [DE]Danielle cut through our lines like through warm butter, she eventually was ripped apart by bullets and the moral of her men died with her...but that's when the reinforcements arrived. Nobody survived except me." crimson said very slowly, still not believing what just had happened. He looked back to the pile, then to the dog tags which were in his pockets, hands and backpack. His sorrow filled face turned towards Dualice who immediately switched the subject as he suspected that the topic would change towards whether what happened with his team. "Let's search for other survivors and see if General Sovamorne is still out there." Spartan nodded and started moving forward.

If I knew how to recolor the name I would, but I don't

Edited by Skycook3y

Found it. After crimsonspartans platoon fell in the Battle of Berlin 2054 their corpses were piled in a side street. Shortly before they could light them up crimson awoke and slaughtered the nearby DE soldiers. He grabbed every dog tag he could find and walked out of the alley. "Ni su'cuyi, gar kyr'adyc, ni partayli, gar darasuum" he whispered. Tears ran from his eyes. Dualice came around the corner; His uniform was blood red where the soldiers left arm was supposed to be, blood was running down from his right eye, a shrapnel had penetrated the glass of his gas mask and hit it. He was carrying dog tags as well. Dualice was part of a four men commando team which was tasked with destroying DE's artillery. "It's over, they are too many. [DE]Danielle cut through our lines like through warm butter, she eventually was ripped apart by bullets and the moral of her men died with her...but that's when the reinforcements arrived. Nobody survived except me." crimson said very slowly, still not believing what just had happened. He looked back to the pile, then to the dog tags which were in his pockets, hands and backpack. His sorrow filled face turned towards Dualice who immediately switched the subject as he suspected that the topic would change towards whether what happened with his team. "Let's search for other survivors and see if General Sovamorne is still out there." Spartan nodded and started moving forward.

If I knew how to recolor the name I would, but I don't

oh yeah. i remember that story XD. 

So Warden if I say sorry can I get out or are you still mad I Broke into the secret room? *stacks the playing cards into a tower* or do I get the luxury of staying in here and playing my harmonica.

I want to see you panic

You call yourself the Chief of Concentration Camps?  Find him and torture him!

Already got him, also it's Ex Chief of Concentration Camps. We both know I retired three years ago because I deal in wetworks now. I'm just here because you told high command that you wanted another expert here and they begged me to come back. At least they pay well. Let's see, I think I'll start with some mental torture. 

Already got him, also it's Ex Chief of Concentration Camps. We both know I retired three years ago because I deal in wetworks now. I'm just here because you told high command that you wanted another expert here and they begged me to come back. At least they pay well. Let's see, I think I'll start with some mental torture. 

enlighten me, expert.

enlighten me, expert.

well first of all you should make use of all those corpses McGeek produces, just put the good parts in the food of the prisoners. Secondly you can make these prisoners work instead of just letting them rot in their cells. Let them take simple prison tasks, if they do some dirty work give them the illusion that it will help them out of this place. For execution, I would stop using Diesel gas. It takes too long at makes mass execution very timeexpensive. Replace it with Zyklon B, it only takes about 15 minutes and maybe another 30 to let the gas out of the chamber. If it's only a few people, let McGeek eat them. Efficient and it works wonders for the work morale of the prisoners. If you want to lower your prison population, give the not productive ones way less food, they will either collapse because of work or die later because of starvation.

If you need me for anything, I'll be torturing Zero for the next few hours. After that, I'll probably invite McGeek on a blood ale *walks away laughing*

well first of all you should make use of all those corpses McGeek produces, just put the good parts in the food of the prisoners. Secondly you can make these prisoners work instead of just letting them rot in their cells. Let them take simple prison tasks, if they do some dirty work give them the illusion that it will help them out of this place. For execution, I would stop using Diesel gas. It takes too long at makes mass execution very timeexpensive. Replace it with Zyklon B, it only takes about 15 minutes and maybe another 30 to let the gas out of the chamber. If it's only a few people, let McGeek eat them. Efficient and it works wonders for the work morale of the prisoners. If you want to lower your prison population, give the not productive ones way less food, they will either collapse because of work or die later because of starvation.

If you need me for anything, I'll be torturing Zero for the next few hours. After that, I'll probably invite McGeek on a blood ale *walks away laughing*

We are trying to keep McGeek's food supply(prisoners) safe and fresh so we wouldn't ran out til friday when the shipments of new prisoner came....

We are trying to keep McGeek's food supply(prisoners) safe and fresh so we wouldn't ran out til friday when the shipments of new prisoner came....

Thing is, if you kill the prisoners and then use their meat as food for McGeek you won't need as many prisoners. 

D: my Android clone failed me yet again I'll have to try and work with holograms next time.

Trust me, that won't work. Now tell me about your family. *makes hundrets of cuts into zero's arms and puts them into lemon juice*

Thing is, if you kill the prisoners and then use their meat as food for McGeek you won't need as many prisoners. 

McGeek likes her candy hot and fresh.