Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lag Causes Doors To Not Open

AnAngryHorde

I've run a few co-op missions where doors will refuse to open for me, but allow the rest of the group through, leaving me stuck there until it sorts itself out. Usually it takes about 20 seconds to sort itself out, but sometimes it has taken several minutes, which really adds up when there are several doors close together. Earlier I ran a Corpus/Grineer invasion, and right at the start there was one of those big blast doors where you need 2 people to press the switch at the same time in order to open them. 2 people in the group unlocked the door, the colour changed from orange to green, and everyone went through, except that the door wouldn't open for me at all. The group killed all 202 Corpus enemies and got to the extraction point, and I was still stuck behind the first door in the level.

One of these doors:

6dZVC8T.jpg

I'm wondering if it's possible to make it so that unlocked doors allow tenno to clip through them? Not bullets or abilities or anything, and only with unlocked doors (so if there's a lockdown or one of those aforementioned doors that need 2 people to open them, then you can't clip through until the lockdown has been released or you've pressed the switches). Would it be possible to implement something like that so that even if the game is lagging, you can still get through doors?

That sounds rather complicated for them to implement that, so I would say no to that. It is P2P hosting and it's either

A. Your connection or

B. Their connection

Both can take effect during gameplay. This problem isn't really new.

Edited by KJRenz