Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Would You Press The Button? (Forum Game)

EternalOdyessy

YES PLEASE

You now harness the power of fusion technology

BUT

The energy becomes a point blank explosion to your face.

NO, its suicide! 

Will you push the button if you found your perfect life partner and you're just hopelessly in love and you know this person can give you all that you desire and you want to make babies.

But you will be cursed with forever be disowned by your family. Will you press the button?

NO, its suicide!

Will you push the button if you found your perfect life partner and you're just hopelessly in love and you know this person can give you all that you desire and you want to make babies.

But you will be cursed with forever be disowned by your family. Will you press the button?

Boop pressing the button

Would you press the button:

You can now enter any book or work of fiction you desire and interact with the characters

But:

You cannot change anything. IE; they die, you can't stop that. They get assaulted you have to stand there and see it happening.

*clears throat* Necrophilic here, remember?

*smashes down the button*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can now rewrite history to your will.

but....

Hitler is the leaader during all the times that you change history and he can't be removed until his natural death

Yeah *presses*

Hitler rise to power by manipulating what Germany greatly has during the time, hate and anger.

Not every timeline could Hitler manipulate his power over that scale, and if he's already the leader, that would be quite nice. He is racist and hateful but doesn't mean his policies are unhealthy to a country. Unless every time he raise to power like he did in WW2, then I think I'll press it as much as I wanted.

Anyways enough nerd talks.

====

====

Bangs McGeek

BUT

you wake up with a man naked sleeping next to you.

That really depends on the number of babies required, or did I get it wrong, which every time they produce those medicines would require babies?

Anyways needs more details.

You will forever lock your age and never age again

BUT

People wouldn't be attracted to you physical and psychologically, you can still make friends but forever friendzoned. 

That really depends on the number of babies required, or did I get it wrong, which every time they produce those medicines would require babies?

BUT

People wouldn't be attracted to you physical and psychologically, you can still make friends but forever friendzoned.

I'm sure there will be a synthetic version of 11 month old human babies for the cure but not in the meantime.

Ima women so impossibur! *Presses button*

-----------------------------------------

You can save people from 10 natural disaster from any point in history

but...

The world immediately know that you can do so willingly and retain the memories of the events as if it had happened.

BUT

Friend zoned and without benefits or with? Cause with benefits I'm OK. If not I'm good.

You can now have your own harem of men or women and you hand pick them

But:

You can't get with any unless the rest agree and are watching and joining in and you can't stop till they're satisfied

Friend zoned and without benefits or with? Cause with benefits I'm OK. If not I'm good.

You can now have your own harem of men or women and you hand pick them

But:

You can't get with any unless the rest agree and are watching and joining in and you can't stop till they're satisfied

*presses* McGeek, come here we got things to talk about.

You become internet famous, like meme class famous.

BUT

Its about  your worst memory that scars you and people laughed at it and thinks it's stupid.

*presses* McGeek, come here we got things to talk about.

You become internet famous, like meme class famous.

BUT

Its about  your worst memory that scars you and people laughed at it and thinks it's stupid.

No!

Anonymity is a beautiful thing.

You get a universal get-out-of-jail-free card

But

It must be redeemed at least 30 times a year

I'm sorry, but I couldn't live with making a Black Death. [no]

============================================

The button grants you unrestricted access to everything upcoming in Warframe. Steven Sinclair and friends send everything to your phone.

BUT...

http://www.myinstants.com/instant/vay-hek-laugh/

This becomes your ringtone and notification ping.

EDIT: You are just told about updates. Bug fixing not required.

Edited by vrdwrst2