Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Is Impossible

Aidith

You just need to fusion your mods up to higher ranks is all. Then you will find soloing everything to be very disappointingly easy.

Weapons/warframes are mostly meaningless... how upgraded your mods are is EVERYTHING.

Edited by Emotitron

'nough said.

If you gave more information on how you find it impossible the community might help you rather than ^^ that S#&$ for most of the replies. PM me if you want some help and if your a troll i warn you i know trolls and i will set them on you. 

No. Solo against high leveled Infested/Corpus with the Paris/Kunai is impossible.

Both very doable and very enjoyable. PM me if you need any advice on how its done.

You guys are both completely wrong. I prefer solo because of the advantage of no network/latency. I've run every boss and planet in the game solo. I also prefer kunai over a lot of other secondaries. They're ESPECIALLY good against infested. Infested are also probably the easiest faction out of the three. "Solo is impossible" my &#!. I'm sorry but i also play rhino, and i dont even use iron skin and i can get by fine on higher level missions, your argument is extremely invalid. If anything the game has been extremely easy.

I prefer co-op but only solo gives anything near end game experience in wf atm. Infested are not the easiest faction. It depends on what level you play them against. High level are some of the most complicated fact paced thinking in any game atm.

I made a video to show how its done and the difficulty level. Reward was Reaper Prime BP and Barrel diffusion dropped towards the end. Hope this helps. http://youtu.be/c0stc9_wvsU

Lol at this guy, calling us "a-holes that he`s ' forced' to play with".How about this; play a different game, i heard Tetris is good, should be easy enough for you :D

Lol at this guy, trying to come up with a witty response. EPIC FAIL. Think before you speak. Your response, in and of itself, shows how right I am about you,at least, being an A******.

I don't hang out on the forums too much, but if you ever need help with anything, whether it be beating a boss or asking a random question, feel free to add me in-game! I play pretty much all of the time. My name is the same as it is on the forums. Joe136

To the OP:

My dethcube soloes Hyena and up to 10 wave Kiliken defense. I can just stand AFK when he does the killing. He one-shoots any corpus up to lvl10 and kills lvl30 corpus in 2 sec if i have stormbringer and speed trigger installed.

Before i even had him i farmed Phorid (the one that instagibs you) solo with my Volt (spent some revives though, but its not that he killed me on every run). If you play Loki or Ash you can solo him easy-mode with invisibility without having to spend any revives.

You can solo anything and everything with Nyx. Chaos + mind control + absorb. Let them kill each other while i meditate. I managed to get to wave 25 on kiliken that way. Pretty sure i can go further. Maybe even up to wave 40.

So, for soloing i suggest the following:

volt for speedrunning across the map

loki/ash for invisibility

nyx for not having to fight at all

get boltor and kunai - the most all-purpose weapons of all. 

get some decent mods, max your shields out (+240% at least)

get shade sentinel and max his ghosting

be generally careful, take cover to recharge shields, dont try to melee a lot.

Pick the right frame, the right weapons and mods, and this game becomes very easy. Too easy for me, i might add.

However, if you try to solo everything with inappropriate gear, then yeah. Its impossible.

This guy says all you need to know, learn the factions weakness and bring it to the fight. I never run solo but I play with my clan all the time.

we run frames that work with each other and against the enemy, its all about bringing the right tools for the mission.

frames and weapons basically hold what you really need, which are the mods.

Also use the frame how its suppose to be used, dont try taking a caster frames, add flow, focus, stretch, streamline, contiunity. and the enemy will,

never get close enough to touch you.

there is no one god loadout for every frame and weapon, you have to learn each ones strenghts and weakness.

I have every frame and I can tell you from experience each one handles differently and that knowledge on what to do with that frame comes,

with time. Oh and one last thing your weapon loadout matters too, bring a primary, secondary and melee that compliment each other,

whether you bring a loadout that plays to each ones strengths, or buffs a weakness.

I got Rhino so I could tank because Excalibur was too squishy for me. Then a few days after the stat per level update happened. This was really when the game became too easy for me at least.

All you really need is High Redirection, Vitality, Fast Deflection.

And your most perfered weapons, even unsupercharged is fine, just the right mod loadout for specific factions

Once again, thanks all for the advice. I think I need to continue to level my mods and get more experience in playing the different frames, before I can really solo anything that's a little difficult. At least now, I know it's possible. 

And for the haters, *flips them all off*

Once again, thanks all for the advice. I think I need to continue to level my mods and get more experience in playing the different frames, before I can really solo anything that's a little difficult. At least now, I know it's possible. 

And for the haters, *flips them all off*

If you can, I would invest in a Dethcube or a Shade.

Shade will bring you extra survivability through invisibility, Dethcube will... well, do as its name implies.

Very efficiently.

In my circumstances high lvl areas are next to impossible for me to do. If im to be able to solo higher content i'll have to wait around for a reactor for my frame.

Other than that warframe is soloable.

Edited by Skeloton