Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trinity's Skirt

DeskyD

I personally love trinity, her helmet is awesome, her armor is awesome, overall she is pretty awesome. 

But that skirt has got to go... seriously, I look like a walking, shooting, lobster.

What Trinity needs is something stylish and light weight to go with the rest of the design, at the moment her "lobster butt" is to bulky. 

Trinity is the most heavy looking female warframe and that is good. She looks like an armoured geisha. I like her style very much.

Also, many other frames have animal inspiration.

Loki has a hammerhead, Rhino well rhino butt but also beetle elements, Ember looks like a friggin' chicken.

Do you have a personal agenda against lobsters? What did they ever do to you?

Scientifically speaking, Lobsters can live technically forever due to a part of their genes - the one which makes "aging" happen - never wears out, something which happens to almost every other living being with said thing.  I find it suitable the mass-healing-invincibility-inducing warframe has a lobster butt.  Plus, she's cute with it!  And yeah, she does look a bit like an armored gueisha, which only makes her more adorable. 

Trinity is the most heavy looking female warframe and that is good. She looks like an armoured geisha. I like her style very much.

Also, many other frames have animal inspiration.

Loki has a hammerhead, Rhino well rhino butt but also beetle elements, Ember looks like a friggin' chicken.

Do you have a personal agenda against lobsters? What did they ever do to you?

I understand where you're coming from, but the design of the skirt itself is very different from the overall design of the frame. This does give a "spider" feel to the frame but the skirt piece itself is ugly. I'm not saying the whole skirt piece has got to go, I'm saying that it could be reworked to look more spider-like and more detailed so the skirt can become attractive, because at the moment its not a pleasure to look at.. (The skirt piece anyway..) 

Hate the skirt >.> It'd be nice if they included "alternate outfits" or something later for the frames, similar to them having alternative helms. I at least hope they rework the skirt for the prime version.

I personally love trinity, her helmet is awesome, her armor is awesome, overall she is pretty awesome. 

But that skirt has got to go... seriously, I look like a walking, shooting, lobster.

What Trinity needs is something stylish and light weight to go with the rest of the design, at the moment her "lobster butt" is to bulky. 

I enjoy the look. It is a part of the trinity aesthetic. If the design is not liked, then don't use the frame - or if you like the frame but not the design, then manage your expectations, swallow your pride and just use it!

Scientifically speaking, Lobsters can live technically forever due to a part of their genes - the one which makes "aging" happen - never wears out, something which happens to almost every other living being with said thing.  I find it suitable the mass-healing-invincibility-inducing warframe has a lobster butt.  Plus, she's cute with it!  And yeah, she does look a bit like an armored gueisha, which only makes her more adorable. 

may be we should give her an anemone or a jelly fish  head swell, since they can live indefinitely.

--> Medusa trinity XD  

The art director himself said in livestream that he is NEVER going to change trinity's lobster tail. That guy has a hard-on for his S#&$ty designs.

Not on her default. That doesn't mean that they could open up alternatives for skins. Warframes do have a "skin" slot. To me that implies that alternate costumes will become available as the game ages.

Trinity is the best frame ever

Baby gundam wings on her back? check.

Colour-customisable energy mask? check.

Space swimsuit? check.

Smiley face on codpiece? check.

Awesome skirt? check.

Lobster tail? check.

250px-Trinity.jpg

LOOK AT THIS MAJESTIC SON OF A B!TCH

And this lady right here makes her party immortal.

So shut up and join Team Lobster 2013 already.

I personally don't mind it.

But if they had some alternate appearances that don't drastically change the Warframes' original appearance, they could make some extra cash in the platinum market.  Would be nice if some of them were available from loot drops though.

I also hate Trinity's lobster tail.  Which is sad, because I absolutely love everything else in her visual design (she's my second favorite frame to look at, after Rhino). 

But for the meantime, I guess I'll just have to learn to accept Trinity's current look.  I've already started playing Rock Lobster on repeat while playing as her. 

Such different opinions! I personally love the carapace look to it, to b honest. It looks like either a Spider bottom or an ant's bottom! Ant's bottom would be fitting for lifting something ten times your weight!!!! xD None the less, I really like it, I think it is adorbs.