Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forced To Use Steam Wallet If D/l'd Through Steam ?

SackScratch116

i have the opposite problem there is no steam option and i want it. Fyi your wrong you choose paypal and its paypal not the steam wallet. i would like an option for the steam wallet please cause i see none

Edited by Ayahuasca

I downloaded the game through Steam and am forced to use the Steam wallet to make purchases. I would prefer to use paypal but, for some unknown reason, Steam is the only choice. Is there any way to use other payment options ?

It's if you signed up via Steam, not downloaded. If you made your account from the Warframe website, you could just use that. They're working on merging them, but Steam has it setup so if you sign up via them, you pay via them.

It's if you signed up via Steam, not downloaded. If you made your account from the Warframe website, you could just use that. They're working on merging them, but Steam has it setup so if you sign up via them, you pay via them.

Yes and Steam has only set purchase amounts for the wallet so I am forced to buy in

amounts that do not coincide with the plat purchase prices.

Yes and Steam has only set purchase amounts for the wallet so I am forced to buy in

amounts that do not coincide with the plat purchase prices.

This is incorrect. If you want to purchase something it will give an option to pay the specific amount. For example I have $4 on my account. I wanted $50 of plat. Steam wallet lets me purchase $46 to complete the transaction.

Edited by Ecksplisit

This is incorrect. If you want to purchase something it will give an option to pay the specific amount. For example I have $4 on my account. I wanted $50 of plat. Steam wallet lets me purchase $46 to complete the transaction.

When I made a purchase the steam wallet only had fixed amounts, in 5-10 dollar increments, available so I end up with

loose change on Steam that does not need to be there.

The major point being: if I want to purchase plat for the game I do not wish to have Steam

involved in the transaction if a direct to paypal option is available.

Edited by SackScratch116

When I made a purchase the steam wallet only had fixed amounts, in 5-10 dollar increments, available so I end up with

The major point being: if I want to purchase plat for the game I do not wish to have Steam

involved in the transaction if another option is available.

I've never used the steam Wallet Directly for things on steam, I just buy what I want, it asks for the card and only charges the given amount.

involved in the transaction if a direct to paypal option is available.

It's the very first option on the purchase values. I've used Steam Wallet more than enough times with this game to confirm that.

Generally, I just buy $50 or any other flat value above what I'm buying, since I know I'll either buy later or get a game, which will deduct from Steam Wallet.