Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fallout 4 Is Awesome In Gameplay But....

Kai_Shiba

Argument I'm having with a Fallout 4 fanboy who thinks the game is a masterpiece: Don't like the game, go play something else.

Oh the idiocy is strong.

That's the common "I have nothing to say to counter your points so I'm going to try and end this conversation by declaring a false victory" response. It can also be shortened to "git gud"

That's the common "I have nothing to say to counter your points so I'm going to try and end this conversation by declaring a false victory" response. It can also be shortened to "git gud"

WHat's even better is that I questioned his logic and he isn't responding and then another person who is on my side came in and he still isn't talking.

WHat's even better is that I questioned his logic and he isn't responding and then another person who is on my side came in and he still isn't talking.

That's because he's already claimed his non-victory and has receded into his shell to try and escape.

I deal with this kind of thing quite often. It's genuinely shocking I can have more intelligent arguments on the internet than with most of the people in my country.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen