Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Walking Dead Episode (Possible Spoilers)

(XBOX)TheMadCash

So Glenn isn't dead. Not gonna lie. I'm surprised to see how many fans Glenn have. The world was relieved. I think it was a good episode. I enjoyed it. So what did you guys think of the recent episode? Predictions on the next episode?

Negan... he is coming!

Next episode though - everyone hustling to handle the next big event: WALKERS BREACHING THE WALL!

"Carrrrlllll...."

"Yeah dad?"

"CARRRLLLLLLLLLUUUUHUHUHUHUHUUHUHUH"

" :/ "

Glenn not being dead means there is a very high chance another main character will die instead.

It was very well done, his almost death, I studied that scene frame by frame to see if it were possible to tell if was his body being ripped apart or not.  I looked at the shirt color, the collar of it, how far up or down the entrails being ripped out were.  They did an amazing job at fooling everyone IMO.

Carl is gonna win a gun fight with that other prick who wanted to learn how to shoot, win the girl, show is over completely. That's the actual plot of the show - it's just a teen reality show with zombies for fillers.

Lol jk it was a fantastic episode. Glad to see it pick up after two episodes of eh.

Glenn not being dead means there is a very high chance another main character will die instead.

It was very well done, his almost death, I studied that scene frame by frame to see if it were possible to tell if was his body being ripped apart or not.  I looked at the shirt color, the collar of it, how far up or down the entrails being ripped out were.  They did an amazing job at fooling everyone IMO.

You're not kidding. Still called it, though. There's no way they would go what, three episodes without finishing his story? Considering they never actually showed his death, just what seemed to be him being eaten alive. They never show a character dying without confirming it for everyone.