Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Credits - Pixel money

Trancemaster

We need some way to use our credits because in endgame players are banking over 2mil that cant be used. You got all the blueprints you have the avatars and you have big stacks of all the consumable items.

so we need a new way to spend our overflowing credits on something usefull or even just half decent.

and something else i feel like is that the market should start selling stacks of items or let the player pick how many of each item thay want to make the buy quicker.

We need some way to use our credits because in endgame players are banking over 2mil that cant be used. You got all the blueprints you have the avatars and you have big stacks of all the consumable items.

so we need a new way to spend our overflowing credits on something usefull or even just half decent.

and something else i feel like is that the market should start selling stacks of items or let the player pick how many of each item thay want to make the buy quicker.

Both ideas sound cool, but I think new items are already on the way, we just gotta wait for our arsenal to expand in future updates.

Being able to buy stacks would be nice though...

+1

Edited by FrydHamstr