Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Warframe Concept) Weapon Master

WeebLord_Prime

I was thinking about new warframe concepts and came up with this one.

Weapon Master:

Health: 100;

Shield: 100;

Energy: 100;

Armor: 100;

Description:

A master of a powder weapon. The one that can make any weapon into a nightmare for his enemies. He uses his knowledge of gunnery to make them become deadlier. He is not limited just by customizing weapons, he also can summon his favorite ones - a hand bomb that crushes enemy`s bones and injures their organs, and a rocket launcher that can transform everything to a dust, leaving nothing alive.

1 Ability: Hand Bomb

The Weapon Master throws a grenate that injures his enemies by dealing explosive damage.

2 Ability: Weapon upgrade

Gunmaster upgrades a weapon that he currently uses for increasing it`s fire rate for a short period of time.

3 Ability: Ammunition upgrade

The Weapon Master gets ammunition with greater caliber for a weapon he is curently using that is increasing damage but decreasing an accuracy.

4 Ability: Bazooka

The Weapon Master summons a rocket launcher for a period of time.

The 2nd and the 3rd abilities don`t work with melee. The 3rd ability also don`t work with energy weapons and bows because there are no bullets used in energy weapons, and you can`t change a caliber of arrows. Boltor-type weapons will work with these abilities.

I will make my concept better, so say your opinion about it. Also, I will try to come up with another names of abilities.

If you would like it, I will ask artists to make an art for it.

Edited by daniil77721

I do like the overall direction of the frame. I created my own gun master frame a while back I would appreciate if you took a look at it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/479372-warframe-concept-colt-now-with-potential-quest-info/?hl=colt

I looked at your concept and think that it's awesome. Your concept has an orientation on solo/team game when, at the same time, my concept is oriented on solo gaming. Also, mine is oriented on attack only, so yours is, i think, more elaborated than my concept. Thank you for showing your warframe concept, I will make mine better.