Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revamp On Teno Specters

Godovwar1

I REALLY LOVE using specters.

The thought of being able to summon a fellow teno to help me out when I am flying solo is really cool. I treat them as fellow Teno and try my best to keep them alive even though they are AI controled.

What I would like to see is the ability to see when they are down. Have the red pointer and bleed out timer when one falls just as you would with Kumorow or fellow player since you have the ability to revive them anyway.

Also I REALLY would like to see a reward for keeping the specter alive. If your specter lives it should either go back to your specter pool or get more experince points or credits as it's now consighned to the lotus and became a full teno. Or you are given a choice on weather you get a reward for it or keep it in your specter pool.

Same systems may be implemented with Syndicate missions where you, for example, can say to their Agents something like: "Stay here and be safe, I don't need help here. Thanks" and they'll disappear without any chance to ruin your stealth.

If you missed one shot under Loki's Invis and half-damaged Grineer turn his face to you and then take another bullet to become dead and no alert was made, but this clever guys just starts to shoot everything in their field of view, when without them you can continue your stealth.

Or if you make Agents walk with you and they survived mission while being along side with you and not on the other side of the map, you'll get an additional reward like rare mod, credit's cash (pls no, it was a bad example), exilus mod, crafted clan-tech component, you name it.

But with that complexity they need newer and better AI. Because nowadays they badly can navigate trough maps and teleporting themself near you if they cannot reach you, becoming staitional and bugged.

I REALLY LOVE using specters.

The thought of being able to summon a fellow teno to help me out when I am flying solo is really cool. I treat them as fellow Teno and try my best to keep them alive even though they are AI controled.

What I would like to see is the ability to see when they are down. Have the red pointer and bleed out timer when one falls just as you would with Kumorow or fellow player since you have the ability to revive them anyway.

Also I REALLY would like to see a reward for keeping the specter alive. If your specter lives it should either go back to your specter pool or get more experince points or credits as it's now consighned to the lotus and became a full teno. Or you are given a choice on weather you get a reward for it or keep it in your specter pool.

I'm just simply going to point out, (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Tenno)Tenno aren't created by the Lotus, thus if a specter was consigned to her, it would not become a 'full tenno' as you say. Specters are projections of your personal Warframe and its gear without a Tenno inside.

Lore discussion aside, I'd love to have some more structure to Specters. Maybe an option to have them use an ability?

Edited by SwiftPotato12