The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2-Step Verification Doesn't Seem To Be Working Correctly.

Truth

Question

I enabled the 2-Step Verification this morning as I thought why not. However, they haven't sent me any email with a code for login. It's been around 15 minutes so far. Not sure whether this is on their end or mine. Not really sure what to do since I can't login. 

After enabling it, you need to go inside warframe game login screen & then email arrives instantly in your mail with code (took 2 seconds for me) & enter code. Thus, you have successfully logged in. 

I don't know whether they gave instructions or not. I had to figure it on my own for it. 

Hope this helps. 

nope i dont get an email this is the problem

Apologies for the delayed email, Tenno! It seems the aol.com and freenet.de mail-servers were blocking them from arriving to your inbox. Hopefully this has been resolved for all of you. 

If you have yet to receive your code hang tight, it should arrive within an hour of completing the opt-in process. If this is not the case for you and you end up waiting longer, please contact support.warframe.com. 

Thanks! 

Apologies for the delayed email, Tenno! It seems the aol.com and freenet.de mail-servers were blocking them from arriving to your inbox. Hopefully this has been resolved for all of you. 

If you have yet to receive your code hang tight, it should arrive within an hour of completing the opt-in process. If this is not the case for you and you end up waiting longer, please contact support.warframe.com. 

Thanks! 

I suspect this is happening again. You may want to look into it.