Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fallout 4 Ending Spoilers] I Need Help

(PSN)IIIDevoidIII

I gave all my settlers in my two main settlements (Spectacle Island, and Sanctuary) fully upgraded Heavy Combat Armor and and over half some Gauss Rifles. We haven't been attacked yet... but a BoS menace will have a nasty surprise flying in, and a huge dent on my caps with all that ammo usage.

heh, nah as of now realistically BOS should have absolutely no problem with Minutemen. I spawned 5 Legendary BOS Knight Captains and they pretty much destroyed Swan in literally seconds.

heh, nah as of now realistically BOS should have absolutely no problem with Minutemen. I spawned 5 Legendary BOS Knight Captains and they pretty much destroyed Swan in literally seconds.

I still don't understand why Bethesda can't give consoles console commands if it would disable achievements in that save file by using them. :/ I'm level 67, have yet to beat the game, and discovered pretty much every location.

I still don't understand why Bethesda can't give consoles console commands if it would disable achievements in that save file by using them. :/ I'm level 67, have yet to beat the game, and discovered pretty much every location.

I think there was an article... And you could pretty much achieve a good amount of achievements for with them.

A Legendary BOS Knight Captain in power armor is still an absolute thread even if it's just one.

amusingly enough, Elder Maxson has his own power armor which is a MK XI.

I gave all my settlers in my two main settlements (Spectacle Island, and Sanctuary) fully upgraded Heavy Combat Armor and and over half some Gauss Rifles. We haven't been attacked yet... but a BoS menace will have a nasty surprise flying in, and a huge dent on my caps with all that ammo usage.

Where is Spectacle island? I've heard of it a few times, but haven't found it.

At least us console plebs will be able to download mods. Eventually...