Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finished Jv = Not Finished? Why? How?

nVidiaContractor

Here is the last part of recorded video where im finishing JV. Mission was successful as we can see, however, statistic said i completed JV 0 times and fail 2 times (that 2 times we all left because of bug, but i got materials to build injector), also i didnt got any badge.

This video is the only proof of me finishing JV, because im not at home i must LF hosts who dont wanna invite me in JV, because i didnt finished it? Please report me players like that so i can make my ignore/stupid players list bigger to enjoy the game with better experience.

https://web.facebook.com/RadiusNightly/videos/1031143560269242/

Hmm, maybe, but i still dont know how developers managed this JV to works with stupid players.

Edit: I think we did that part, around the point was some eating flowers and there was buttons on floor and terminals near, while enemis was locked and unable to move out from the "box."

Edited by nVidiaContractor

I just hosted to try, everything was fine, until lag so i abort, because im not home, i cant host, i got lots of keys, but there is no way i can do it, means i must host to finish it. Now i can host and abort 15 times JV, or i can delete my 15 JV keys because i cant host ATM, and there is no one who will invite me in JV because im not expirienced.

Now explain me how can you become "experienced" or how can you finish RAID if "hosts" always "LF expirienced players" only? Its simple, H whatever, -invite me i got injector mr20 necro whatever, -oh you got 0/2, we dont need you, bye.

My friend MR5 is more expirienced in RAID then me and my lazy MR20, i was never looking on it as this newbie players.

So what im supposed to do now? WTS ACC to end this? Stupid players, no hosts or hosting system, everything was perfect for last 1 year while i was hosting, mostly successfully, teaching newbies, now no one wanna invite me.

I remember what you said after i saw pictures and we did JV again, and im sure we completed JV, i remember all things inside, how could i remember if i wasnt there (my prelast post here). Video was recorded in other purposes, but its all i got as a proof for stupid players. DE will probably fix JV bugs, i bite JV 2x times (1st time was old so i dont remember well all things) now and 3x times fail (2x times because of bug). Question is, why statistics showing that i was only 3 times in JV (2 fails) when i was 5 times. Similar was happening with tirst RAID long time ago. Another explanation is that its all my imaginations to become true because i never completed the trial, but i remember everything, including dead JV and mission successfully on my ship after JV.