Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Sabotage Key Dropped Underground

BlackCat500

Ran T3 Sabotage and found all caches just to find out all my efforts and the key were wasted, since the key decided to drop underground,  where I could never pick it up again and not ever finish the mission.

64c50ce00ebe5de46b3bf5ab9f832c3d.jpg

I decided to stand atop the highest point of that place to show that it did not in fact drop above me and my map is just fooling me, it was indeed dropped and fell below the ground. If you look at the little ledge at the top, which is basically the middle-level of this place, the boss was running against the wall there. I wouldn't say they were wedged-in, but they were sure stubborn about running against it, even when I was standing right behind them.

When I killed them, the key simply dropped into the cliff and down below; there was no path for me to take to pick it up.

I don't know if it can be reconstructed fully this way, so I'll throw in one more detail: I don't remember because the boss died so quickly, but my weapon is using blast damage. It might be that it was knocked down before it died, so that may have been what caused it to drop below. Either way, it did.