Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newbie Scrub Incoming!

Rinkakuja

hello! i just started playing warframe earlier this month! thanks to my friends they've helped me make fast progress since then in getting new frames and weapons but i still dont have a complete grasp on some of the games deeper intricacies. anyways a bit about me, i like anime, digital drawing and painting and i live in good ol canada. im currently juggling FFXIV, warframe, and league of legends though i give warframe as much attention as i can manage! currently im looking forward to overwatch aswell and praying with baited breath that i get into the beta.

im looking for people to play with in game, ive noticed its somewhat difficult to make friends outside of your clan so hit me up i'd be very happy to have more people to speak with and enjoy warframe with as i learn and make my way through the system. c: 

Welcome

Welcome! :) 

Welcome.

Hi! Welcome to Warframe :)

Welcome :D

you're welcome to friend me in-game

thanks all for the warm welcome! 

@marceline i'll be sure to add you soon as i can! i look forward to playing with you! ^^ 

welcome, please proceed this way, to your left is your complementary nerf, and on your right is your free <insert currently "TOO OP PLS NERF" weapon> continue down the hall to processing, Mr. Vor will show you some forms to fill out, again welcome the the community, you won't be leaving...

This message was  paid for, and produced by Caesar Salad V for infested Hive mind.

>is in forums

>sees this post

@_@ U MUST BE RAISED FROM SCRUBLORD TO DANKTENNONINJA NAO!!!!!!11EON1!11!

Let the memes flow through you, your sweg shall make you stronger!

:D

what an interesting welcome haha! thankyou i think 

welcome, please proceed this way, to your left is your complementary nerf, and on your right is your free <insert currently "TOO OP PLS NERF" weapon> continue down the hall to processing, Mr. Vor will show you some forms to fill out, again welcome the the community, you won't be leaving...

This message was  paid for, and produced by Caesar Salad V for infested Hive mind.

another interesting message haha c: 

I can help, I've been a part of the game for nearly three years, Mastery 15. I could use something to to while waiting for the next update.

that would be fantastic! i'll ad you in game soon as i can ^^ 

Welcome aboard Tenno!

thankyou! 

hello! i just started playing warframe earlier this month! thanks to my friends they've helped me make fast progress since then in getting new frames and weapons but i still dont have a complete grasp on some of the games deeper intricacies. anyways a bit about me, i like anime, digital drawing and painting and i live in good ol canada. im currently juggling FFXIV, warframe, and league of legends though i give warframe as much attention as i can manage! currently im looking forward to overwatch aswell and praying with baited breath that i get into the beta.

im looking for people to play with in game, ive noticed its somewhat difficult to make friends outside of your clan so hit me up i'd be very happy to have more people to speak with and enjoy warframe with as i learn and make my way through the system. c:

Hi I would like to join you ingame just IM me so we can get some frames etc.