The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Palatine Attachment Clipping(?)

Mecchi

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=563896151

Well, that's a thing now, attachments that aren't attached to the body.

That's been a thing for awhile, though that's probably the most extreme example ever... A lot of frames have armor attachment points, especially legs, that stick out way too far (not quite to that level, but still). Edo and Edo Prime legs are notoriously bad on a lot of frames in my experience. The ONLY truly good attachment I've seen of my Edo Prime leg plates has been with the premium Saryn skin. Most of the time they are intolerable and stick out way too far so I won't use the leg plates.

Edited by Ceryk

That's been a thing for awhile, though that's probably the most extreme example ever... A lot of frames have armor attachment points, especially legs, that stick out way too far (not quite to that level, but still). Edo and Edo Prime legs are notoriously bad on a lot of frames in my experience. The ONLY truly good attachment I've seen of my Edo Prime leg plates has been with the premium Saryn skin. Most of the time they are intolerable and stick out way too far so I won't use the leg plates.

The best thing with the Edo armour for the Palatine skin, is that they aren't even attached to the shoulders of Rhino.