Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Endless Void Mission Rant (Just Like The Others Out There) + Suggestion

p3z1

Yes I know Void 2.0 is coming out (just in case SOME people immediately post that).

Alright, after grinding T3D for Ash Prime BP and extra Ducats (I need Prisma Cleavers baaad), here's a general summary of my rewards received (note that number of runs will not be specified, due to some people thinking that it is an exaggerated number).

min 5-10: U5 cores, R5 cores, orokin cells, ankyros p BP

min 15: R5 cores, orokin cells, lex P BP

min 20: Bo P blueprint, cores (was too miffed to remember how many), braton prime stock, forma bp (once only)

There you have it, utter S#&$ at every 15 waves / rotation A and B

So here's a suggestion:

- base reward system on ducat cost of items

- rotation A has 10d and few 20d items

- rotation B has 20d and a few 10d/50d items

- rotation C has 50d and a few 20d/10d items

- if item does not match ducat cost, add another item (e.g. given orokin cell at wave 15, give a prime part that matches ducat cost)

- add back the old primes, since current void rotations are filled with not primes (I'd say 50% chance to get a bunch of U5 cores at min 5-10 at T3D is the current system)

It's not an RNG problem (or a minor one), it's more of an unstable (TBH dunno what word to use) void drop reward table system that makes things problematic

Edited by p3z1

- add back the old primes, since current void rotations are filled with not primes (I'd say 50% chance to get a bunch of U5 cores at min 5-10 at T3D is the current system)

It's not an RNG problem (or a minor one), it's more of an unstable void drop reward table system that makes things problematic)

The problem isn't the void drop reward table but what YOU want.

The presence of cores/orocin cells/forma is intended and fully part of the reward table. If you think there is a 50% chance to get cores at 5-10 mins, it isn't unstable at all.

And YES, there is no way to know if your opinion is relevant or not not knowing the number of runs you did.

The problem isn't the void drop reward table but what YOU want.

The presence of cores/orocin cells/forma is intended and fully part of the reward table. If you think there is a 50% chance to get cores at 5-10 mins, it isn't unstable at all.

And YES, there is no way to know if your opinion is relevant or not not knowing the number of runs you did.

Yes, I can say that it is a problem of what I want.

Yes, I can say as well that some other people hate the rewards being presented atm (a T2 key 40 min in an ODS anyone? enemies' levels are at 70's by that time)

Yes, I can say as well that some of the rewards don't fit the difficulty properly, that there should be scaling of rewards (for another topic, or one that I have mentioned before)

Yes, I don't need to say how many runs I have done, if I did no one would believe me.

And yes, unstable is the wrong word, dunno what to place there though.