Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do You Hate League Of Legend?

tinyranitar

The in-game community in LoL is terrible. The game is great, and there are a ton of great guys in the LoL community, but more often than not, you will find some poor sod in a game either being flamed by his team, flaming his team, or both; and sometimes (a lot of the time), if you're unfortunate, you're the poor sod being flamed.

There are also trolls and and many toxic people in the game, looking to make your life miserable through the in-game chat; yes, the in-game chat, not the actual game itself.

Which is pretty much all the reason I need to stay off ranked games and play normals and ARAM. Victorious skins be damned; I'm keeping my sanity.

My opinion of MOBAs in general is the same opinion I have to Undertale. I don't hate the game. Not in the slightest.

But the community is what really gets my goat. I've had my fair share of toxic communities, but most MOBAs have a strong form of toxicity, one where I don't want to be a part of. 

My opinion of MOBAs in general is the same opinion I have to Undertale. I don't hate the game. Not in the slightest.

But the community is what really gets my goat. I've had my fair share of toxic communities, but most MOBAs have a strong form of toxicity, one where I don't want to be a part of. 

Poison type cannot be poisoned. 

I became toxic as well.