Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Thief

Feldgrep

The Void seems to hold every mod, I have picked up a few of the new ones that have their own faction, but seeing as how Void enemies are in fact made up of infested, corpus and grinner, seems fair to have a chance at those mods there. Might wanna farm there a bit when you can.

The Void seems to hold every mod, I have picked up a few of the new ones that have their own faction, but seeing as how Void enemies are in fact made up of infested, corpus and grinner, seems fair to have a chance at those mods there. Might wanna farm there a bit when you can.

Ok, thanks. Does the tier make a difference? Should it be tier one two or three?

Yeah, tier doesn't seem to matter much I've gotten 2 "Sanctuary" mods from tier 1 missions and some other rare ability mods. Then you have to take in account when RNG decides "hey have all these mods!" or "no mods for you, just this 4!" >.<I find myself not being able to see the reward when there's a lot of mods to be picked up /:

You need to be a MASTER Thief to find one!

I have NEVER seen a screenshot or a video of anyone with one

Its almost a Tenno URBAN LEGEND

EVERYONE WANTS ONE  [for more resources] but No one seems to be able to find it

Hopefully the RNG for it gets some love soon

ROZkpMg.png

Now you've seen one! Although this one is hardly the first screenshot to show one. =)

I think I got mine in the void... I was doing some void farming late one night and I woke up in the morning and found it while refitting my Loki. 

Oh and that's my Loki-resource build, basically I spam rush or raid missions and use Dual Zorens to just helicopter around breaking all the crates and opening as many lockers as I can find. Makes farming resources pretty easy! =D

• 2 weeks later...