Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upgrade Point Overflow

Baconation

When you max out your warframes or weapons, the skill points just keep racking up and you can't do anything with them. Also, the inventory screen button keeps flashing as though you can upgrade... there should be some way to trade these upgrade points or stop them from coming in as you max your frame/guns.

Although it could help for when you use the upgrade for your items so there are more slots to fill I feel it should at least stop flashing after you max it out.

Edited by Baconation

It maxes out at 30. Use the upgrade potato to open the extra 15 slots.

Useless post, failed to understand/address OPs points.

Point 1)Items which have not had a catalyst/reactor cannot apply points past 15, yet still level up. This is as intended. You will still recieve mastery points per level up, and if you use a catalyst/reactor in the future it will give you access to the points rather than forcing you to level up from 15 again. This is notable due to alert/login reward catalyst/reactor scarcity.

Point 2)Points which cannot be allocated due to the upgrade tree having only 15 nodes cause the arsenal/wrench buttons to flash. It would be nice if they only flashed if points could be spent, yes. However, this annoyance could lead to rage purchasing of catalysts/reactors(which is desirable from DEs standpoint).

edit::As for level 30, it would be nice if they overflowed maybe 1% of earned xp onto unmaxed equipped items. Maybe even frame xp only, as mine tend to get maxed quick and left on the shelf due to me not liking them AT ALL.

Edited by KGeddon

lol "the upgrade potato" just made my day.

I usually try and save those for unlocking the warframe slots but might consider using one on some end-game weps.. my Starter gun is level 18 with a 94 clip and 50% reload speed or something, maybe it's just me but that's pretty dang good for a stock starting wep.

lol "the upgrade potato" just made my day.

I usually try and save those for unlocking the warframe slots but might consider using one on some end-game weps.. my Starter gun is level 18 with a 94 clip and 50% reload speed or something, maybe it's just me but that's pretty dang good for a stock starting wep.

It is implied, but not so obvious to everyone that the Mk1 Braton is superior to the starting Braton(could possibly be clarified by calling it a "damaged Braton", "Defective Braton", "Old Braton", or "Rusty Braton"). Spending a catalyst on the Braton is /facepalm and should probably be pointed out when you attempt to catalyst it. Maybe a popup box suggesting you visit the store and buy a Mk1 instead of wasting a catalyst.