Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inb4 Tennos Are Trees Is Confermed

KittyDarkling

LOL.

All the text you see flashing across the screen in the beginning of each mission are in past tense and written by taylor. In the beginning when taylor connects with your DNI you get access to his memories. You die after surgery (or you are in coma, not sure). Every mission you play was originally completed by taylor, you just dream of his actions with people you know stuffed into the roles. Until the whole AI thing happens it's all according to the reports he wrote. Corvus was only a product the protagonists mind added for some reason. After that it's all completely a product of the protas mind. There's probably more, but I can't remember

All the text you see flashing across the screen in the beginning of each mission are in past tense and written by taylor. In the beginning when taylor connects with your DNI you get access to his memories. You die after surgery (or you are in coma, not sure). Every mission you play was originally completed by taylor, you just dream of his actions with people you know stuffed into the roles. Until the whole AI thing happens it's all according to the reports he wrote. Corvus was only a product the protagonists mind added for some reason. After that it's all completely a product of the protas mind. There's probably more, but I can't remember

Really? But I thought Corvas was real. I know this is off topic, but 

If it was all just a dream of Taylor's memories and previous missions, then who was Taylor trying to catch, if that person wasn't Taylor? If you are playing Taylor's original missions beyond the VR training that Taylor gives you, then who is "Taylor" in your missions, if you're essentially looking through Taylor's eyes? Also, what's "Protas"? (I don't actually own the game, but I did watch a campaign walkthrough)

Really? But I thought Corvas was real. I know this is off topic, but 

If it was all just a dream of Taylor's memories and previous missions, then who was Taylor trying to catch, if that person wasn't Taylor? If you are playing Taylor's original missions beyond the VR training that Taylor gives you, then who is "Taylor" in your missions, if you're essentially looking through Taylor's eyes? Also, what's "Protas"? (I don't actually own the game, but I did watch a campaign walkthrough)

protas = I was too lazy to write protagonist

It's probably someone who was close to taylor, or at least someone who was close to his partner as hendricks seemed close to taylor. Since you didn't know anyone else your brain probably just chose taylor for some weird reason. I might be wrong though.

protas = I was too lazy to write protagonist

It's probably someone who was close to taylor, or at least someone who was close to his partner as hendricks seemed close to taylor. Since you didn't know anyone else your brain probably just chose taylor for some weird reason. I might be wrong though.

See, I think it was all real. And that the ending was sort of a bad version of Crysis 2's ending (where Prophet's consciousness was controlling Alcatraz's body - here, Corvus as Taylor's consciousness is controlling the protagonist's body).