Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defeat: No Gains

Tyroki

This has happened every time I've had a defeat now.

While the rest of my team get the mods and resources they picked up, I get absolutely nothing.

This is especially frustrating when I keep picking up something I desperately needed to finish something, or a mod I really needed, and on loss... nothing.

I'm reporting it as a bug, as I'm the only one of my clan who seems to get this issue :\

You are not supposed to keep anything but your xp gain on a defeat, the exception is endless defence where you bank mod pickups every 5 levels. This was done in patch 7.8 to stop people abusing boss runs by quitting out as soon as they looted the boss. Have you not considered your friends might be winding you up.

Edited by HexCaliber

This happened to me in a void mission. We had to abort mission cause all 4 of us were stuck in a wall or falling, and three of us kept all their mods, while the host didn't get to keep any of the mods he picked.

This has been happening in defense missions. I understand it happening in any standard mission, but I keep getting absolutely nothing out of endless defense, even though it tells me "You gained X mods" at the end. Also no resources at all in defense missions.