The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Login Rewards Cruelty

Barzhal

Gives me ammo boxes while I'm leveling my banshee, gives warframe xp once I hit 30. 

I know it's RNG, but for christ's sake I'm getting tired of getting NOTHING out of this thing, can you at least replace the xp by credit when all your available frames are 30? Pretty please?

I didn't ask to get rid of the RNG, but for it to stop being so cruel by giving us rewards we can't possibly use. The BP one is kinda unlucky, but the xp while you're level 30 is just silly IMO.

Actually they are reviewing and trying to figure out the numbers of login rewards. I know they made the system a lot better already and that it is not their top priority as of now but it seems the system is getting some changes in future. What the changes are and when, nobody, not even the developers know yet.

I didn't ask to get rid of the RNG, but for it to stop being so cruel by giving us rewards we can't possibly use. The BP one is kinda unlucky, but the xp while you're level 30 is just silly IMO.

Because then you'd get people "gaming" the system by equipping level 30 frames and weapons every day before the daily log in flips over just to improve odds of getting potatos and wahtnot.

Because then you'd get people "gaming" the system by equipping level 30 frames and weapons every day before the daily log in flips over just to improve odds of getting potatos and wahtnot.

I asked for credits instead, I never asked for forma or potato BP. People would tend to agree those are way more rare than frame xp or credits :)

how about flipping past two reactor blueprints, three void keys and settling on XP for my level 30 excal?

And doing this two times in a row.

Ikr. I got pistol xp 4 days in a row... I would gladly take 10k credits instead

RNGsus can sometimes be quite a d-bag

Edited by WhisperByte

'Cruelty' is part of RNG. If you take away the possibility of not getting anything particularly useful from it, then you might as well give us the option to pick whatever we want each day.

PS: Please don't.

I don't think you quite understand my plea. All I'm saying is, if I do end up getting frame xp, if I'm already at max level could I get at the VERY least get some sort of compensation in the form of a little credits?

I'm not even asking for 10K credits, but you have to agree even RNG doesn't need to be so cruel.

why not make those XP rewards usable? like ammo boxes or anything like that so you can hoard them and once you start a new gun or frame just pump in a few of those xp boxes

Because then you won't know how a gun or Warframe works. At all. Practice makes perfect, skipping practice excludes perfection or even a bit of proficiency with it.

I don't think you quite understand my plea. All I'm saying is, if I do end up getting frame xp, if I'm already at max level could I get at the VERY least get some sort of compensation in the form of a little credits?

I'm not even asking for 10K credits, but you have to agree even RNG doesn't need to be so cruel.

It's a daily reward, it's already free stuff. Why are you picky about your free stuff? That time it's not useful for you, perhaps some other time you'll get a blueprint for something useful. Putting "but if I have it already, I want something else" on free stuff makes you look like you think you're entitled to something useful every single time. Every day.

Where does it end? Should it also not award a blueprint if you have it already? Because that's baby steps away from what you're suggesting.

RNG sometimes isn't in your favor, sometimes it is.

I'm pretty sure it isn't an RNG system for the login. It always shows forma or reactors right up until it just clicks onto a weap BP or ammo box. It's like a fairground game that's fixed to show you the goodies to keep you hoping but then gives out standard stuff almost every time. In other words I think things that can only be bought with plat are weighted in some way. I can understand why they'd do it, but it's more frustrating than anything else. Ether put it in and make it RNG or take the good stuff out and then it is what it is.

I'm pretty sure it isn't an RNG system for the login. It always shows forma or reactors right up until it just clicks onto a weap BP or ammo box. It's like a fairground game that's fixed to show you the goodies to keep you hoping but then gives out standard stuff almost every time. In other words I think things that can only be bought with plat are weighted in some way. I can understand why they'd do it, but it's more frustrating than anything else. Ether put it in and make it RNG or take the good stuff out and then it is what it is.

I've gotten Forma and a Vauban BP from the login reward before.

i got forma once and it disappeared after game crash. all other rewards were exp for gun and character (LOL!). epic fail game.

btw. their support don't respond at all

Maybe you're doing something wrong, as I've had my tickets answered accordingly. If you only wait a day and expect an answer in the weekend.... I don't know what to tell you. Also something tells me your support ticket wasn't very eloquent.