The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Yoday Is Recruiting, Active Players,teamspeak, Discord, Emblem, Great Alliance! Join Today

Oni-Wan_Tennobi

ZzH0CKE.png

60993825_1277928185_9167cbb4db60.gif

Introduction

We are a small Shadow clan looking for active players to join. Plenty of room for advancement for those willing to put in the effort. Vets to Warframe and new players are welcome, we have a very friendly clan base that will be willing to help you out in any way we can: and we are part of the best casual Alliance in the game- League Of Shadows So come on space Ninjas what are you waiting for? Come and help us keep the Solar System safe from the likes of the filthy Grineer and Greedy Corpus. Enjoy looting from the void and smashing in Vor’s face when he won’t stop talking about stupid things! Clan Yoday, making the Galaxy safe one slash at a time.

General Information
Clan Tier: Shadow
Member Count: 21
Alliance: Tenno Above All

What we Offer
- All Labs Built
- A Badass Clan Emblem
- A Swag Dojo
- A Pleasant Environment
- Voice Communications (Hosted By LOS)

Requirements
You should log in at least once every 60 days or you will be kicked for inactivity. Apart from being active, be social and mingle with our members in the clan and alliance!
Message on this post with your In Game Name, or message me (IGN): ObakeIchiban to join our ranks!
We hope to see you on the field Tenno! Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, Im interested in joining your clan im a Vet player MR19. Very sociable and helpful guy if i do say so my self (Feeding my own ego). However im interested in knowing how active your ts3 is before i join, and how likely i am to get a group of guys (or girls) going if i say anyone up for ...? ts3 is a deal breaker for me so if you could get me a ruff guess of activity between 7pm-12pm GMT that would be amazing, or even better PM me your ts3 IP so i can nosy round. 

Speak soon,
Dex